What is APIsec?
APIsec automates the process of discovering, ingesting, and analyzing your APIs to generate and execute a large number of tailored attack scenarios on every build before it reaches production. By conducting thorough automated security testing on your APIs, APIsec is able to identify known vulnerabilities and business logic flaws, allowing you to address them prior to their deployment in a live production environment.
APIsec Starting Price
$ 0/Per Month
- Live Support
- Custom-generated tests for your API
- Tests cover entire OWASP API Top 10
- Cloud-based scanning
- Full pen-test report provided
- Includes 100+ API test categories
- Full OWASP API Top 10 coverage
- Application logic tests: ABAC, RBAC, BOLA, IDOR
- Security tests: Injection, DDoS, XSS, ADoS, Log4j
- Daily scanning
- Private and Public API support
- Cloud and on-premise scanners
- Everything in Standard plan
- Unlimited scans
- Ticketing integration (Jira, GitHub, ServiceNow)
- CI/CD pipeline integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- API Gateway integration (Apigee, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Okta Single Sign-On integration
- API vulnerability CVSS/severity scoring & remediation guidance
- Community category creation support
APIsec Reviews (0)
How much does APIsec cost?
The starting price of APIsec is $ 0/Per Month. It has different pricing plans:
- Free : $ 0/Per Month
- Standard : $ 500/Per Month
- Professional : $ 1950/Per Month
APIsec also provides a free trial to users.