Sell.do : No. 1 In Real Estate CRM Software
With handsome profit margins, real estate as a business seeks the attention of masses today, and this is what makes this space more aggressive. If you too are a part of the real estate business, now is the time to differentiate yourself from all your competitors.
Looking for Real Estate CRM Software? Check out SoftwareSuggest’s list of the best real estate crm software solutions.
For this, you must identify the pain points of your customers as it will help you identify a value proposition that you can offer to your customers. Nowadays, going out to discover a property physically is the most challenging task which any user faces.
With this as a persisting problem, a solution that can work best for you is deploying real estate mobile apps related to your business niche. This strategy can not only differentiate your business idea from others but also help you to offer comfort to your current client base. As the world is quickly moving towards digitalization, hunting property on mobile apps is becoming a common practice.
In such situations, you need to have a mobile app that can help you stand out from the crowd and, at the same time, offer ease to property buyers.
Below are the popular reasons highlighting the fact of how having a real estate mobile app can actually help your business.
How Real Estate Mobile App Can Boost Your Profitability
1. As per the National Association of Realtors, around 44% of the users search properties online, and this number will substantially increase in the coming time.
2. Having a real estate mobile app offers your clients ease of finding the properties which match their preferences.
3. Scrolling properties on the mobile app is much easier than individually visiting each property.
4. You can cover a mass audience when you have a functional and appealing real estate mobile app.
5. You create a database of property seekers, and at the same time, you can also deploy b2b marketing strategies to convert them.
Yes, with all the above benefits, having a mobile app for your real estate business can turn out to be profitable.
For almost every kind of business, mobile apps are turning out to be a powerful weapon that supports the revenue model of the company. Similarly, when you are in a real estate business, a dedicated mobile can work as a full-fledged direct marketing channel. From tapping a broad audience to promoting your brand, a real estate mobile app is a one-stop solution for expanding your business domain.
Some of the other benefits of having real estate mobile apps integrated with your business are:
Smaller Shelf Lives
When any property owner registers his or her property on your app, the chances are high that property will quickly grab the attention of your registered users. This is possible because, with a robust mobile app, your users can select the property as per their area of interest, budget, and preference.
Reduces the Hurdle of Paperwork
Once the buyer is sure about the property he or she is interested in buying, he has to undergo a lot of paperwork, which is a time-consuming task. If your app has a feature of uploading documents, you can actually reduce the burden of paperwork that your customers face. This is where your users will spread the word for your brand and the comfort that your app offers.
Agents can operate from anywhere if they have access to all the information about buyers, properties, and other company data right in their smartphones. With this mobility, agents can even buy or sell properties from a remote location too. This is one of the reasons why real estate apps are transferring to mobile development for desktop applications. It becomes easy to transact orders and communicate instantly without any further hassle.
Real estate apps must be designed in a way to focus or work according to a central location. The geolocation, which is ever-present in ever mobile, helps you offer deals and sell properties that are in your radius. In fact, one can simply switch on or allow their GPS to access location information from their smartphone to get all the details of the prime properties available in the locality they desire. This way, users will get to access more properties to check out and help you make their work easier to check out homes nearby.
However, having a real estate mobile is just not the end of the task. You, as a service provider, must ensure that your app must have the following features:
1. Option for signing in so that the app can store their preferences.
2. An option for the sellers to register them on the app and feature their properties.
3. A feature to recommend the property based on the user’s preferences.
4. An option to mention all the minute details of the properties that are listed on the website.
5. An option to look at properties for their preferred location.
Also, apart from the above options, your app must stand out from others if it has the following options:
- A functionality of sending push notifications to the registered users.
- An option to calculate the EMI for a particular property that they tend to buy.
- A feature to look out for banks that are ready to offer loans for that property.
- A 24*7 client support option to serve your client at any point in time.
These may seem to be some of the intriguing reasons for you to benefit by integrating your business with real estate mobile apps in your field. Not only will it help you benefit your realtors, but also your agents, stakeholders, and customers get to benefit from seamless operations that you will get to provide through real estate mobile apps.
A digital marketing and content curator at SoftwareSuggest, a software recommendation platform. I am passionate about Digital Marketing, and all things digital. Also interested in technology and innovation. In my spare time, enjoy playing cricket, and Badminton.