Best Ecommerce Tools List In India
Finding the best Ecommerce Tools for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
We all have made a purchase online. And will multiple platforms online offering the products, the wise is to make the best purchase decision in terms of price and quality. Such online platforms from where we can buy a product or services are known as e-commerce stores. These e-commerce stores/platforms are online space where a purchase can be made and payment can be made through an online transaction or on delivery.
E-commerce software is systems that help manage the e-commerce store. Since E-commerce stores are the online stores, e-commerce software manages all the important aspects of these stores such as updating inventory, adding and removing the products, providing payment gateways and processing the payments, calculating the taxes, fulfilling orders, processing and maintaining smooth delivery of the orders with real-time updates, etc. It provides an easy to use user interface that can be maintained and operated even by a non-technical person. E-commerce software, besides streamlining the regular e-commerce functions also integrates with other platforms such as CRM, ERP, CMS, Email marketing tools, payment gateways, social media networks, accounting services, etc.
With the increasing number of e-commerce stores, there is a tremendous increase in the usage of e-commerce software too. As the consumer trends need to be understood and for functions to take place smoothly, an effective e-commerce software is needed which streamlines all the main functions while providing the insights of the trends prevailing.
Based on the type of deployment, E-commerce software has two general classifications:
On-Premise- Installed on a local computer at the local server, this type of E-commerce software is managed by the on-site developers. The developers update the inventory, fix problems and manage other manual updates. This requires an expert to stay on the system and update the inventory and details frequently. However, it provides greater hands-on management as compared to hosted e-commerce tools.
SaaS – Software as a service- Preferred by top e-commerce solutions, SaaS eliminates the need for system-specific server and provides technical hands-off. All the updates, newly released features and patches can be maintained through one-click integrations. The hosted E-commerce tools are widely accepted because of their flexibility and availability over the remote server. They are more secure, allow service customization and can be used easily even by the non-technical person. The user interface is friendly and the e-commerce tools are available in the affordable packages.
While E-commerce tools provide all the functions to manage the online platform, the best e-commerce tools provide features to integrate the software with other applications to drive the maximum benefits for the system. With the availability of robust features and multiple functionalities, the e-commerce tools act as an all-in-one integration system.
Following are the other features of E-commerce tools to be considered:
- Managing Customers and orders - The E-commerce tools manage the customer and guide them through from product selection, to check out and maintaining the smooth payment services. Post placing the order, it also takes care of the real-time updates both for the customer and the storekeeper. Since every order is crucial for the company, the e-commerce software takes care to manage the orders, check order updates and update instantly, if needed. Integrated with third-party payment services, it also takes care of payment processes, maintaining the transaction records, and create billing and invoices. It also maintains all the records in the database which can be accessed anytime by the authorized person.
- Managing Products and Inventory - The E-commerce tools help organize the inventory based on variations, such as color, size, and quantity. This catalogs the products available which help the search go easy for the customer. Also, it notifies the user when the inventory is out of stock or is low for a particular segment.
- Simplify Marketing - Product listing is one task and marketing it is another. With the E-commerce tools available with built-in SEO and easy optimization, the products can be made rank high in the Google search results. This helps customer discover your product on top in the Google results which eventually helps boost sales and lowers customer acquisition cost.
- Customer Experience - More user-friendly the e-commerce platform, greater will be the experience for the customer. E-commerce tools provide an easy and efficient platform to enlist the products and navigate through the tabs. Thus a robust website provides the best online shopping experience to the customer.
- Customization - The top e-commerce solutions not only provide the listing of providers and its maintenance but also takes care of the customer purchase behavior so as to make smart choices in the future. The E-commerce tools record customer behavior based on interest and browsing history and provide suggestions and timely reminders to the customer to make a similar purchase. This not only saves the time and efforts of pitch-in but also is an efficient way to reach the customer at no cost.
The purpose of an E-commerce tool is to keep everything you need for the smooth functioning of your online business in one place. E-commerce tools have many advantages and can ease-out business in many ways:
- The store is open 24x7 - Since the store is not limited by physical location, an e-commerce tool keeps your business open 24x7 for all days of the week. Since things are automated, it doesn’t require continuous monitoring and everything can be managed through a dashboard.
- Save time, money and resources - Besides saving money invested in the physical store and paying for utility services, the e-commerce tools also save money by offering marketing services and providing a one-stop solution to take care of all the available products. The e-commerce tools hence reduce expenses and maximize profits.
- Easy online payment and shipping - The payment gateways make the transactions easy and secure. The top e-commerce tools are well supported with security certificates and hence offer customers with smooth delivery experience and shipping options.
- Providing a smooth customer experience - E-commerce tools provide an easy and smooth shopping experience to the customer. It manages easy product selection, add to cart options, convenient shipping, and delivery, etc. The automation makes the process as simple as possible and provides the customer with the best service they would expect.
- Powerful Analytics - The E-commerce tools record and analyze the buying behavior of the customer to provide a further recommendation regarding the products. The built-in analytical and statistical tools help in suggesting targeted marketing campaigns, decide with target customer, and provide necessary improvements in product mix or promotion.
- Personalized Website Content - It’s important to provide an experience to the customers that is personalized. The website should be targeted and should suggest products based on each unique visitor, making sure each receives the most relevant piece of information.
- Smartphone - With the ever-increasing usage of smartphones, it is necessary to create a mobile-friendly website that is easy to browse and explore the range of products supported by easy navigations.
With all the available E-commerce tools and supported features, the brands can make a wise decision to gather information about the customer and make use of the data to convert into meaningful information so as to derive sales for the company. This is also useful to reach the potential customer seeking more personalized interaction.
Tools by BigCommerce Pty. Ltd.
BigCommerce is the perfect solution for SMEs to launch their products on the online. BigCommerce is one of those online store builders that have the capability to free up your time. View Profile
Tools by Shopify Inc.
Shopify is a Leading eCommerce Platform and popular among the small retailers and startups. Shopify themes, templates, apps & SEO features makes it easier to create online store quickly. Manage your customers, inventory, orders and billing from one platform. Read shopfiy reviews to learn why over more than 1,00,000+ business trust shopify ecommerce platform. View Profile
The #1 Cloud ERP
Oracle NetSuite ERP is the world's #1 cloud ERP, providing a single unified platform in the cloud to streamline all back-office processes, like accounting, CRM, and ecommerce.
Tools by Weebly
Weebly is the world's best e-commerce solution. It streamlines shopping cart, inventory management, website arrangements and mobile app. It has supports small and medium-size businesses. The design is very advanced with extraordinary content, color, and image.
Tools by WooCommerce
WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform on the web so you can rest assured you're in good company. It gives you the control to sell anything, anywhere Beautifully.
Tools by PrestaShop
Since its creation in 2007, PrestaShop has grown to be the leading ecommerce shopping cart platform on the market today. PrestaShop is an Open Source Shopping Cart Software that is currently used by more than 185,000 online stores worldwide and consist of a community of more than 600,000 merchants, developers, and designers.
Tools by OpenCart
OpenCart ecommerce software is designed feature rich, easy to use, search engine friendly and with a visually appealing interface. OpenCart offers both free community and commercial support.
Your stunning website is just a few clicks away.
Create your own professional website and manage your business online. Discover 100s of powerful business Apps to manage your business online. Get real creative freedom from start to finish.
Tools by Squarespace
Squarespace is a full e-commerce software. It streamlines sell items details, arranges inventory, shipping account, and taxes. The cost of making, processing, distributing storing and recovering paper-based data has diminished. It helps to give a creative tool for future websites.
Tools by Qualiteam
X-Cart is a PHP shopping cart software. X-Cart is the only PCI DSS compliant software you can run on your own server. It works on any hosting, even a shared one, while featuring industry leading security naturally.
Tools by Oberlo
Get verified sellers on board, make a data-driven decision and take a whole control over order and shipping with the help of Oberlo. Its eCommerce analytics tools are highly precise and technology driven.
Tools by Sellbrite, Inc
Sellbrite is the leading solution for e-commerce inventory management. It gives comprehensive visibility and control over the inventory. Streamline to eliminate the overselling. Automatically track the inventory and synchronizing availability of stocks at all sales channels.
Build Fast and Delightful Omnichannel Experiences
Capillary Anywhere Commerce+ is a mobile-first, omnichannel eCommerce platform featuring PWA, AI-powered recommendations & robust OMS. Make every consumer interaction memorable by making it easy for your consumers to buy from you anywhere, anytime.
Tools by Swiftype, Inc
Get a free trial of the eCommerce marketing tools offered by Swiftype and know how easy to build an online store is. The platform helps you to grow and excel with its technical support and assistance.
Tools by Easyship Fulfilment Services Ltd
Get one shipping platform for all your online stores with the help of Easyship. The platform assists you in generating pre-filled labels and syncs your store with other platforms using its eCommerce website tools.
Tools by Zentail
Zentail is an enterprise-level e-commerce software. It has a partnership with big firms like Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Google and so on. On WebRetailer they are ranked with five-star ranking.
Tools by Zonos
Zonos is one of the easiest and trustworthy ways to acquire all the eCommerce tools for your website. Secure checkout, easy cart control, order shipment tracking, and inventory control is now easy.
World's #1 Cloud ERP
Oracle NetSuite CRM delivers your business with powerful front-office capabilities in a single, cloud-based CRM solution. Seamlessly integrates with accounting, e-commerce and warehousing.
The World’s #1 Cloud Professional Services
Oracle NetSuite OpenAir is the world's #1 cloud PSA solution, running all your service delivery and project management processes on a single, real-time platform in the cloud.
A Perfect Gifting Medium for WooCommerce
Ultimate WooCommerce Gift Cards would help to allow a merchant to create, sell and manage gift card coupons on their store to the customers and improve the client's engagement by providing them the freedom of purchase.
Together We Grow
We are passionate about making the Brand Shine in a Sea of other brands so Let’s Grow Together. As we Provide Scalable & Secure Website Projects to boost up business ideas. We focus on the needs of our clients through a holistic approach built on Trust and Technology.
DunesFactory deals in developing marketing tools to help small businesses, as well as large enterprises, take their business to the next level. Right from choosing the domain to the last step of publishing your product, it offers support at each level.
Rokd Bahi Khata
ROKDI is an automated GST and advance billing software that renders customizable reports and returns. It provides all the essential facets of proficient billing software. Get rid of multi-tool chaos and engage with this all in one billing solution.
Tools by SalesForce Inc.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a fully featured Order Management Software designed to serve Agencies, Enterprises. Salesforce Commerce Cloud provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Order Management system offers Reviews Management, Inventory Management, Channel Management, Promotions Management, CRM at one place.
eCommerce Software for Small Businesses
EWCart is an ecommerce platform designed to ensure your business succeeds. With monthly fees of only $29, you get everything you need to grow your online business, including a free bespoke website designed and managed by the pros.