eHospital Systems is a complete, integrated electronic health record system designed to manage all the features of hospital operations such as medical, organizational, financial, and legal and the corresponding service processing.
Pricing of eHospital
Click here to get detailed pricing as per your requirements.
Key Features of eHospital
keyboard_arrow_right Appointment Management
keyboard_arrow_right Referral Management
keyboard_arrow_right Patient Registration
keyboard_arrow_right Client Management & Credit Control
keyboard_arrow_right Modality (Diagnostic) Schedule & Appointments
keyboard_arrow_right Procedure Management
keyboard_arrow_right Doctor Consultation & Electronic Medical Record
keyboard_arrow_right Lab Information System
keyboard_arrow_right Purchase, Inventory Management & Consumption Tracking
keyboard_arrow_right Hospital Support Function System
keyboard_arrow_right Diagnostic Management
keyboard_arrow_right System Security & Software Management
keyboard_arrow_right Billing System
keyboard_arrow_right Budget Management
keyboard_arrow_right Bed Management
keyboard_arrow_right Revenue Management
keyboard_arrow_right Patient Records Management
keyboard_arrow_right Policy Management
keyboard_arrow_right Expense Management
keyboard_arrow_right Electronic medical records
keyboard_arrow_right Inventory control
keyboard_arrow_right Billing & Revenue Cycle Management
keyboard_arrow_right Doctor Schedule & Appointments
keyboard_arrow_right Accident & Emergency Care
keyboard_arrow_right In-patient Management System
keyboard_arrow_right Blood Bank Management System
keyboard_arrow_right Radiology & Imaging Information System, PACS Support
keyboard_arrow_right Pharmacy Information System (Drugs, Opticals)
keyboard_arrow_right System Administration Functions
keyboard_arrow_right Pharmacy with Inventory
keyboard_arrow_right Staff Payroll System
keyboard_arrow_right Medical Equipment Maintenance
keyboard_arrow_right Billing & Invoicing
keyboard_arrow_right Claims Management
keyboard_arrow_right Accounting Management
keyboard_arrow_right Out-Patient Management
keyboard_arrow_right Physician Management
Who uses eHospital
eHospital Systems is the healthcare ERP software that allows the hospital management to upgrade their management system and improve their services and manage all aspects of a hospital operation. This customizable hospital information system is an integrated healthcare solution which includes OPD and IPD Management, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Radiology, Ward Management, Mobile Application, Online Appointments Scheduling, Secure Messaging, Doctor Portal, Patient and Family Portals, Medical Electronic Billing, Accounting, HR/Payroll and HL7/Integrated PACS System. Traditional approaches encompass paper-based information processing as well as resident work position and mobile data acquisition and presentation. The customizable alert system sends the text or email and improves the quality of patient care. Electronic medical record (EMR Systems) helps to be aware of revenue stream, patient records and other key metrics at your fingertips. Electronic health record (EHR Systems) allows electronic sharing of patient records with other providers and medical applications and manage the overall health of patients such as Patient and Providers can see lab results and history online, securely chat with providers, and schedule next appointment. It is developed in India and USA based on the best practices around the world.
Features of eHospital Systems
- Improved & patient centric workflows and less paper work required.
- Instant information retrieval, Least workforce requirements and compatible with all devices, hence information is available anytime, anywhere, any device.
- DICOM images and laboratory machines Integration.
- Online claims processing for cashless patients becomes much easier with use of eClaims.
- Web Portals provide services such as online appointment scheduling, patient lab /visits reports view.
- Dedicated real-time customer support and User-friendly Interface.
- Easy access to doctor's data to generate varied records, including classification based on demographic, gender, age, and so on. It is especially beneficial at the ambulatory (out-patient) point, hence enhancing continuity of care. As well as, Internet-based access improves the ability to remotely access such data.
- It helps as a decision support system for the hospital authorities for developing comprehensive health care policies.
- Efficient and accurate administration of finance, diet of patient, engineering, and distribution of medical aid. It helps to view a broad picture of hospital growth.
- Improved monitoring of drug usage, and study of effectiveness. This leads to the reduction of adverse drug interactions while promoting more appropriate pharmaceutical utilization.
- Enhances information integrity, reduces transcription errors and reduces duplication of information entries.
- Hospital software is easy to use and eliminates error caused by handwriting. New technology computer systems give a perfect performance to pull up information from server or cloud servers.
User Reviews (7) Ask a question
Our day to day tasks are easy now
Web portal was a completely new thing we added to our services.
Our team is very happy with its ease of use.
Exceptional feature-rich software
Very satisfactory product and best part is its very easy to learn and operate.
I recommended eHospital software
Dr Ram Parkash , MD OM Hospital
Thanks for Manoj and Team ! i like the software and team support to implement my new hospital. i recommended this software to all healthcare industry...
Kaptan Singh Compurx Infotech Pvt ltd
Prescription Pad is a clinic management software provides all types of facilities for hospitals & doctors. The best part of the software is Prescription writing facilities for doctors & drug & brand interaction checker tool. For more info please visit.
Extremely satisfied with eHospital
Avinash Jadhav Jadhav , Technician
"We are looking for best hospital management software for our new hospital. One of my friends recommended me eHospital for my new hospital. After purchase online eHospital system I would like to say it's very easy to use EMR solution and user-friendly functionality. We like the fact that doctor can check the schedule on smartphone and tablet as well eHospital Customer support is awesome. it is a full solution in very less price. I highly recommended for all.
pros : After understanding this software completely. Then it is very user friendly."
Yashvardhan Awasthi , DOCTOR BHABHA GROUP
This software has a great and phenomenal experience of each and every aspect of hospital related terms.
FAQs of eHospital
Q. What are the main features of eHospital?
The key features of eHospital are as follows:
label Appointment Management
label Referral Management
label Patient Registration
label Client Management & Credit Control
label Modality (Diagnostic) Schedule & Appointments
label Procedure Management
label Doctor Consultation & Electronic Medical Record
label Lab Information System
label Purchase, Inventory Management & Consumption Tracking
label Hospital Support Function System
label Diagnostic Management
label System Security & Software Management
label Billing System
label Budget Management
label Bed Management
label Revenue Management
label Patient Records Management
label Policy Management
Q. How much do the eHospital cost?
Cost not specify.
Free trial : Available.
Q. Who are the typical users of eHospital?
eHospital has the following typical customers: Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises, .
Q. Which mobile platform does eHospital support?
eHospital supports the following devices: IOS, Android, WinPhone,
Q. Which operating system does eHospital support?
eHospital support the following operation system : Web App,
Q. What payment method does eHospital support?
eHospital support the following payment methods : Monthly,Yearly,Onetime(Perpetual license).
Q. What is the deployment type?
eHospital has deployment type : Web Base.