eHospital Systems is a complete, integrated information system designed to manage all the features of a hospital operation such as medical, organizational, financial, and legal and the corresponding service processing.
Key Features of eHospital
keyboard_arrow_right Patient Registration
keyboard_arrow_right Client Management & Credit Control
keyboard_arrow_right Accident & Emergency Care
keyboard_arrow_right In-patient Management System
keyboard_arrow_right Lab Information System
keyboard_arrow_right Purchase, Inventory Management & Consumption Tracking
keyboard_arrow_right Hospital Support Function System
keyboard_arrow_right System Security & Software Management
keyboard_arrow_right Electronic medical records
keyboard_arrow_right Billing & Revenue Cycle Management
keyboard_arrow_right Doctor Schedule & Appointments
keyboard_arrow_right Procedure Management
keyboard_arrow_right Doctor Consultation & Electronic Medical Record
keyboard_arrow_right Radiology & Imaging Information System, PACS Support
keyboard_arrow_right Pharmacy Information System (Drugs, Opticals)
keyboard_arrow_right System Administration Functions
keyboard_arrow_right Billing System
Pricing of eHospital
|Payment||Both (SAAS & One time)|
|Other Categories||Lab Management Software , Hospital Management Software , EMR & Clinic Management Software , Patient Management Software , Home Health Software|
|Company Name||Adroit Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.|
Benefits of eHospital System:
- Easy access to doctors data to generate varied records, including classification based on demographic, gender, age, and so on. It is especially beneficial at ambulatory (out-patient) point, hence enhancing continuity of care. As well as, Internet-based access improves the ability to remotely access such data.
- It helps as a decision support system for the hospital authorities for developing comprehensive health care policies.
- Efficient and accurate administration of finance, diet of patient, engineering, and distribution of medical aid. It helps to view a broad picture of hospital growth
- Improved monitoring of drug usage, and study of effectiveness. This leads to the reduction of adverse drug interactions while promoting more appropriate pharmaceutical utilization.
- Enhances information integrity, reduces transcription errors, and reduces duplication of information entries.
- Hospital software is easy to use and eliminates error caused by handwriting. New technology computer systems give perfect performance to pull up information from server or cloud servers.
eHospital User Reviews (3)
Ask a question
eHospital User Reviews (3) Ask a question
I recommended eHospital software
Dr Ram Parkash , MD OM Hospital
Thanks for Manoj and Team ! i like the software and team support to implement my new hospital. i recommended this software to all healthcare industry...
Extremely satisfied with eHospital
Avinash Jadhav Jadhav , Technician
"We are looking for best hospital management software for our new hospital. One of my friends recommended me eHospital for my new hospital. After purchase online eHospital system I would like to say it's very easy to use EMR solution and user-friendly functionality. We like the fact that doctor can check the schedule on smartphone and tablet as well eHospital Customer support is awesome. it is a full solution in very less price. I highly recommended for all.
pros : After understanding this software completely. Then it is very user friendly."
Yashvardhan Awasthi , DOCTOR BHABHA GROUP
This software has a great and phenomenal experience of each and every aspect of hospital related terms.
FAQs of eHospital
Below are some frequently asked questions for eHospital.
Q. What are the main features of eHospital?
The key features of eHospital are as follows:
label Patient Registration
label Client Management & Credit Control
label Accident & Emergency Care
label In-patient Management System
label Lab Information System
label Purchase, Inventory Management & Consumption Tracking
label Hospital Support Function System
label System Security & Software Management
label Electronic medical records
label Billing & Revenue Cycle Management
label Doctor Schedule & Appointments
label Procedure Management
label Doctor Consultation & Electronic Medical Record
label Radiology & Imaging Information System, PACS Support
label Pharmacy Information System (Drugs, Opticals)
label System Administration Functions
label Billing System
Q. How much do the eHospital cost?
Cost not specify.
Free trial : Available (no card required).
Q. Who are the typical users of eHospital?
eHospital has the following typical customers:
Startups, SMEs, Agencies, Enterprises.
Q. Which mobile platform does eHospital support?
Note : We are updating soon
Q. Which operating system does eHospital support?
eHospital support the following operation system :
Q. What payment method does eHospital support?
eHospitalsupport the following payment methods :
Q. What is the deployemnt type?
eHospital has deployemnt type : Web Base.