List Of The Best Hotel Front Desk Software In India
Finding the best Hotel Front Desk Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
The hospitality industry has become one of the most thriving industries in the country. More people are now coming to the Indian subcontinent and to experience the wonder that the country is. Tourism is not just promoted holistically but also individual states are promoting themselves. It is one of the thriving industries and the one which doesn’t go through recession often.
From the technological perspective, every hotel needs a hotel management software that helps to deal with the inflow of tourists and customers. Right from booking, reservation to checkout and all the intermediate processes – is handled efficiently by the hotel front desk software.
The front desk is the most important point. It is the place where the customers or visitors have direct interaction with the business. The hotel’s front desk is the face of the service that the hotel is going to provide. Guests are quickly able to judge the service they are going to get from the way they are being treated at the front gate.
Often, guests are coming from a long, tiring journey and all they want to do is get into their rooms with as little hassle as possible. Few processes take time because they need to be done manually and mandatorily so. The best thing would be that other processes be automated so that the visitors don’t have to spend too much time going through the technicalities and formalities of checking-in.
A hotel front desk software is an appropriate solution for all front desk requirements. Many hotels have the system integrated across different devices so that when the guests arrive, all they have to do is check-in via the device on the entrance. The systems get updated automatically and all details of guests are obtained. The whole concept of front-desk management has diversified.
The real deal - The front desk has multiple levels of activities to take care of. Apart from customer management, financial management, too, is a big task. These are closely-knit activities and need constant monitoring. A hotel front desk management software is all about managing all these activities together. There functions like room management, advanced bookings, urgent and instant booking requirements, guest registration, cleanliness and maintenance, financial statement, etc. All these need to be managed from one spot itself. A hotel front office software makes sure that the people at reception essentially don’t have to be present everywhere to be able to get things done. All information is stored inside the system.
Where maintenance is concerned, the staff gets the maintenance signed by the guest in their in-house device. As rooms get cleaned and ready, the information gets updated in the software used in the hotel front office. That is how staff at reception are aware of the current status. Similarly, where payments are made via cheque, or demand draft and guest information and documentation needs verification as per the standard government guidelines. All these are done by the software for the hotel front desk.
A hotel front office software is what a Property Management System is all about. Different modules within the front desk application allow managing the hotel business efficiently. When we consider the different functionalities it is handling, we get a clearer idea of how important the software is for managing a hotel. Let us look at some of the essential factors:
- Reservations: For any hotel front desk software systems, reservation is the most important module for managing the business. This where the booking chart, allocations, number of guests current and expected – everything is visible. Visibility is one of the key aspects of the reservation module and based on how the number of rooms needs to be managed. Some of the basic things done here are:
- Room Bookings: The system checks the number of bookings, the rooms that are free and allocated across different channels and the current status of the allocated rooms.
- Payment collection: There are different modes of payment collection and to ensure that each is available and possible.
- Room Chart and allocation: The booking chart plays a pivotal role in the hotel front desk system since it gives an idea regarding what is available at hand.
- Reservation emails and notifications: Ensuring that all communication regarding bookings and reservations are informed via emails and notifications.
- Booking of activities: Some people also book for activities along with rooms. This module takes care of it.
- Front desk operations: Room Management is the acid test for all front desk operations. How the front office is handled, availability of rooms, managing the current and advanced booking – everything is handled at the front desk. This also includes check-in and check-out. The system manages and updates if there are changes and keeps the current status intact.
- Channel Management: Managing activities throughout different channels are equally important. Different channels maintain information regarding airlines, people traveling to and from, inventory regarding hotel supplies, etc. All these are maintained in different channels of a front desk management software. Channel management is important when you want to get a larger picture of the current business venture.
- Revenue management: The hospitality industry is all for the revenue and some of the best hotel front desk software ensure that this module has all the multiple functions that are expected of it. It simply helps to understand the pricing of the hotel room as per the current market rates, monitors competitor’s data and also local events. Prices are fluctuating in nature and the revenue management module takes care of how the prices are to be rotated.
- Housekeeping services: Housekeeping is also the next most important aspect of a hotel front desk software. Keeping an eye on the cleanliness of a huge place like resorts and hotels is tiring and a humongous job. These days, the maintenance staff is given a tablet or a device. They get that updated from the guest when the room cleanliness is completed. And that automatically gets updated in the software for the hotel front desk. Specifically, after a guest checks out and the next guests are going to check-in soon, the housekeeping department is on toes to get the work done at the earliest and get the rooms ready. Hotels with the best service and top-quality cleanliness generally draw more customers
- Customer Data Management: This is the most important module and also needs to have an ample amount of security. The best hotel front desk software always has the highest mode of security for customer data. There should be no leaks in information and that the data is secure. There is an accessible format on how the data can be retrieved. Based upon the customer information, marketing and promotions are also planned. The whole system’s functioning is revolving majorly around this module for this is the point of business.
- Back office management: Back-office management takes care of all back-office activities and hotel administrative tasks like:
Like all business process management software, hotel front desk software has certain salient features that need to be considered before you take the plunge for your business. Based on the size of the business and the futuristic goals in mind, you must pick the best software for hotel front desk:
- Easy third-party integrations: If ever in future you need to integrate with another system, ensure that your hotel front desk software doesn’t give you a hard time with integrations. Mostly all modules will be available in the software, but there might be a reason that you might be looking for integrations and that gets difficult.
- Access through mobile devices: It is essential that the software is cloud-based and also accessible via mobile or other devices. The software should be available via multiple platforms.
- Priority on ease of use: The best hotel front desk app always has simple UI and easy processes that can be followed. Ease of use for employees and guests should be one of the primary concerns.
- Customization offered by provider: As a business, there might some customizations you might want to bring to your software from the UI or module perspective; ensure your software does that for you.
- Security Customer Support: One of the most important aspects of any software for the hotel front desk is to ensure that there is three-tier security where data is considered. You’re putting customer information and business details on it. Also, in case of any need, there is the instant customer support that you can reach out to.
- ROI and the spending: Make sure that it is value for money. If you are upgrading to a new system or buying a new one, it should serve the purpose of what you are investing for. Make sure the investment is fruitful.
There are categorically many benefits of using front desk software. Not only does it automate a lot of work, but it also takes off a load of having to update all the information on the system. Let us look at some of the obvious benefits of using a hotel front desk software:
- Enhanced check-in/check-out: The whole nightmare of lengthy check-in and check-out process is eliminated. It becomes easier and a lot of time and hassle is saved. Not to mention, there will be lesser human errors.
- Increase in housekeeping efficiency: Since housekeeping too will be kept under the tab of the updating the status and also assigning work as soon as guests have checked out or are about to check-in, the cleanliness and diligence of staff automatically increase.
- Increase in back-office activities: All back-office activities will be automated and there will be lesser errors. Reports, inventory analysis, etc. will be automated and that makes chances for human error, lesser and better methods of handling data and work.
- Better revenue management: Because of the increase in work efficiency, there is an improved working style and better service. Naturally, this adds to the overall customer experience and also you are keeping an eye on customer requirements. This enables them to provide services to them and adds to better revenue management.
- Increase customer management and guest experience: With automated activities, you are giving lesser hassles to the guests and a better experience. You have the customer data and can provide something extra for their stay – like a complimentary spa session or for birthday celebrations. This adds to the overall customer satisfaction and that gives a positive effect on the business.
- Better customer-business relationship: When most of the activities are automated, it leaves a satisfied customer and a happy employee. The relation between the business and the customer improves and that adds more value to the business.
Cloud Based Hotel Front Desk System Solution
Considered to be one of the most user-friendly software used in the hotel front office, it is a complete booking software. Right from booking to front-desk management, the software does all. You can easily sync the booking chart without manual intervention. View Profile
Fast and Simple Hotel Front Desk Software
eZee Frontdesk is one of the best hotel front desk software. The front desk staff can easily connect with guests via the software. Also, it has insightful back-office modules and automated operations that are a time-saver.
The Ultimate Hotel Front Desk Management Software
You can have the entire process managed easily by customers who can directly book, choose their room and cancel if need be. There are no hassles with implementation and easily the entire work can be done.
Web Based Hotel Front Desk Software
One of the best-automated systems in the market; WINHMS performs reservation, billing management, booking management, etc. easily. Easy to manage and set-up, this is an innovative tool for front desk management.
Modern all-round cloud software for hotel front desk
Frontdesk Anywhere is one of the best hotel front desk software systems. Robust and intuitive booking, managing overbooking hassles, increasing direct booking, integration with social media, etc. are some of the best features of this path-breaking application.
Best for Hotel Front Desk Management
Easy InnKeeping is a hotel front desk management software that is devices friendly. It allows you to book a room from your mobile. Also, it is integrated with web app. Easy Innkeeping is the front-desk software to have.
Software Used in Hotel Front Office
Channel management is of the best part of this hotel front desk system. SAbeeApp takes care of hotels, bed & breakfasts, hostels, self-catering, and serviced accommodations. There are 1200 plus globally happy partners associated with this software.
Best Hotel Front Desk Software for SMBs
With easy check-in and check-out process, Maestro PMS is one of the top front desk systems. It has a great booking process and back-office reservation module. The smooth process makes it one of the best PMS in the market.
Best Reservation & Front Desk System for Small Hotels
Little Hotelier is considered to be one of the best hotel front desk management. The entire process of checking-in and reservation is automated in this software. Also, the accuracy is what the software stands for. All the latest features and trends are easily covered in the software.
One of the best Hospitality Management Software
Cloudbeds is great software for the front desk. It is easy to manage guest check-in, get the current status of reservation, and have all the minute details managed efficiently. It is one of the best software for end-to-end front-desk solutions.
Best Hotel Front Desk Management System
Salto is considered to be the best hotel front desk software. Give your guests the pleasant experience of easy check-ins and check-out and re-room management in real-time. It is one of the most intelligent software for the front desk.
All-in-One Front Desk Solution
ASI FrontDesk is an innovative hotel front office software. It offers smart booking and is apt for all sized hotels. There is a module for Realtime room-view while checking in. This can also be done during online booking.
Hotel Front Desk Operations for Business
Considered to be one of the best cloud-based software, it allows users to view and book from any location. Rezlynx is a dynamic system that allows reservations and mid-stays easily possible.
Cloud-Based Hotel Property Management System
SkyTouch is a smart cloud-based front desk system. From reservations, checking-in to back-office, all processes are handled intelligently and intuitively. Faster and efficient is the work with SkyTouch.
Bets Hotel Front Desk Software Systems
Get quick check-in and check-out process and high front end solutions with roomMaster. A robust system and easy front desk and back office management make roomMaster indeed a master of front desk systems.
Step Into The POS
urbanPOS is a complete solutions provider for the hospitality industry. Offering hospitality software solutions, products, and services. Ideal for QSR, fine dine restaurant, bar, resorts, cafe, sweets and namkeen shops, etc.
The Next Generation of Hospitality Software
InnSeries - The Next of Generation Hospitality Software Simplify your life by automating your Hospitality operations with InnSeries. We aim to make life easier for hoteliers by simplifying daily hospitality management operations. so you can focus on generating revenue.
Cloud Hotel Management Software
Covering all Hotels business requirements including dashboards, reservations, front office, laundry, back-office, night audit, room management, seasons, integrating with Booking, statistics, Food & Beverages with POS
We help you to Connect, not just to Communicate.
AavGo is a SaaS ( Software as a service) provider as it made for offering management solutions to hospitality operations that allows the hoteliers an unusual manner of delivering the guest with an improved experience.
All-In-One Hotel System in Thailand
The Ace Hotel system provided by Ace Marketing Solutions is ideal for small and independent hotels, resorts and guest houses looking for a complete, cloud-based solution to running their hotel.
Cloud integrated business software
Clusters is a Cloud integrated business software platform that covers a vast spectrum of activities from production and supply chain management to sales, financials, accounting, cost control, project management, CRM, BPM, workflows, Data Analytics and mobility.
Your Hotel/ Motel Companion
Hotel / Motel Software basically is a simple software solution for Hotel / Motel providing lodging facilities. It is perfectly designed to take care of all accommodation needs.
Hospitality Management Made Easy
A clever and innovative PMS software package trusted by thousands of property managers everywhere, designed to make running your accommodation straightforward and hassle free.
Hospitality cloud PMS
Star Hotelier is a cloud based hospitality PMS; offering advanced features and automations, designed to assist hoteliers, BnB and motel owners in managing their accommodation.
Hospitality Industry Operations optimisation and G
Hoodys provides hotels operations management platform. Hoodys platform helps hotels in serving guest easily, personalise guest experience, improve hotel operations, increase revenue and enhance employee communication.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Technically, it doesn’t take any time to configure. If you are going for cloud-based software then all you need is to purchase the subscription, create the logins and then you are good to go.
There is many front desk software available in the market. Some of the best ones are Little Hotelier, Salto, Ace Hotel System, Cloudbeds, etc.