What is HROne?
HROne is owned by Uneecops group, a 60+ Million fast-growing conglomerate with 09+ offices pan India employing 700+ smart professionals. It is a veteran business automation and services provider with 20+ years of profound experience.
HROne Starting Price
Our Awards and Recognition
Talk with a software expert for free. Get a list of software that's great for you in less than 10 minutes.
Key Features of HROne
Here are the powerful features that make HROne stand out from the competition. Packed with innovative tools and advanced functionalities, this software offers a range of benefits.
- Asset Management
- Attendance management
- Loan & Advances Management
- Document Management
- Email Integration
- Employee Self Service Management
- Exit Management & Seperation Management
- Expense Management
- Help Desk
- HR & Payroll
- Mobile Support
- Multiuser Login & Role-based access control
- Payroll Management
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Recruitment Management
- Reimbursement Management
- Shift Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Taxation Management
- Time & Attendance Management
- Training Management
- Travel Management
- Workflow Administration
- Employee Data Base
- Mobile App
- Pay Slip
- Leave Management
- Formula Defined Salary Calculation
- Arrears Calculation
- Multi Company
- Data Security
- Salary Adjustment
- Self Service Portal
- Payroll Integration
- Timesheet Management
- Overtime Tracking
- Application Security
- Workflow Management
- Compliance Management
- Real Time Reporting
- Project Planning
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Compensation Management
- Goal Management
- Goal Setting / Tracking
- Performance Appraisal
- Workforce Management
- MIS Reports
- Time Tracking by Project
- Analytical Reports
- Integration with Biometric
- Events & Reminders
- Excel Import
- PF/ESIS Calculation
- Grievance Management
- Salary Information & History
- Appraisal Management
- Back Office Assistance
- People Management
- Talent Management
- TDS Calculation
- Letter generation
- Offer management
- Employee field customization
- Online resignation
- Geo tracking
- Request hierarchy
- Rewards Management
- Attendance Tracking
- Benefits Management
- Employee Lifecycle Management
- Expense Reporting
- Vacation / Leave Tracking
- Employee Tracking
- Chat / Messaging
- Overtime Calculation
- Mobile Time Tracking
- Alerts & Reminders
- HR Drive
- Employee Reward Programs
- Employee Directory
- Real-time Scheduling
- Full & Final Settlements
- Geo Tagging
- IP Restriction on Attendance
- Employment History
- Role Management
- Goal Setting
- Employee Handbook
- Sick Leave Tracking
- Automated Review & Approval
- Biometric Recognition
- Employee Portal
- Recognition Management
- Awards Management
- Online Performance Reviews
- Request Desk
Get a closer look at the technical specifications and system requirements for HROne. Find out if it's compatible with your operating system and other software.
Compare HROne with other similar options available in HR Software. Explore the key differences to see why it's the top choice for businesses and individuals.
Here's the comprehensive description of HROne. Gain a brief understanding of its unique features and exceptional benefits.
HROne is an all-in-one HR management and employee management solution suited for businesses of all sizes. In addition to robust features and functionalities, it enables seamless integration with other tools, thereby helping you create an efficient "human resources ecosystem."
1. Core HR: From assigning roles to defining and managing organizational structure, HROne provides comprehensive core HR management capabilities.
2. Workforce Management: Keeping an eye on your employees is the key to successful HR management. HROne's Workforce module allows you to manage the complete employee lifecycle from interview and onboarding to exit.
3. Payroll Management: With the HROne Payroll module, you can facilitate timely, error-free payrolls. Additionally, it also enables you to meet statutory norms and manage loans and reimbursements.
4. Attendance Management: The Attendance module helps you administer your employees' attendance, shifts, and holidays in real-time. It further enables you to keep an eye on employee clock-in and clock-out activity.
5. Management: Performance appraisal and management are slowly becoming the cornerstone of HR management. HROne app's Performance module helps you streamline your organizational goals by tracking and managing employee performance in real-time.
6. Employee Engagement: Happy employees are always productive and efficient. If your employees enjoy working at your company, they'll likely perform better. HROne's Engagement module allows you to monitor employee behavior and enhance employee engagement.
7. Helpdesk: Never leave your employees' queries unanswered with HROne's Helpdesk module. Allow your employees to raise tickets and share their questions, complaints, and grievance with you.
8. Integrations: HROne supports more than 15+ integrations, enabling you to seamlessly combine and streamline your business operations.
9. Customer Support: HROne employee login’s support team is always at your service. If you run into any issues or problems, HROne app's 24/7 support team has got your back.
1. Information Management: Get instant access to 6+ information management modules like Employee Records, Job History, Salary History, Insurance Plans, and Banking Details.
2. Candidate Information: Enhance your hiring efforts with specifications like Job Requisitions and Board Posting, Applicant Evaluation, Auto-Response, Background Check, and Onboarding.
3. In-Depth Performance Insights: Streamline talent and performance management with data on employee performance, competency tests, behavioral tests, feedback & reviews, and key performance indicators (KPI).
4. Health and Benefits Insights: Stay on top of your employees' health and wellness with real-time data on benefits administration, life insurance, health insurance, retirement plans, and travel compensation.
5. Time and Attendance Insights: Ensure accurate work hours and leave records with time reporting, time tracking, project billing, biometrics, absence management, and overtime tracking capabilities.
A Detailed Look at Product
HROne is a widely used HR and payroll management system with best-in-class core HR, HROne payroll, and time & attendance management modules. Nowadays, HR departments worldwide struggle with the manual management of human resource activities. These recurring, time-consuming tasks are less productive and restrict
HR professionals from using their skills to their full potential.
HROne automates a significant portion of HR admin tasks, like payroll, time & attendance, and performance management. This frees up a substantial amount of time, allowing HR teams to focus their time and efforts towards more productive core HR activities.
In all, HROne makes your HR operations more efficient and productive. Your HR teams won't have to spend hours working on managing payroll or employee attendance. They can now devote their time to what you've hired them for: monitoring employee performance and improving employee engagement.
Human resources management is a key aspect of running a business. If your HR team is good at what it does, your business will enjoy improved efficiency, higher revenue, and reduced costs.
HROne aids your HR team to become more efficient. Here are the key benefits of using HROne.
1. Improved Efficiency: HROne improves your HR team's efficiency. It automates repetitive admin tasks, so your HR team can focus on productive work and drive better results.
2. Improved Employee Experience: With improved engagement and timely payroll, HROne plays a pivotal role in enhancing the employee experience.
3. Reduced Costs: Manual HR management comes with massive overhead costs. Since HROne makes the entire process digital, it eliminates any expenses associated with manual operations.
4. Improved Decision Making: HROne app provides in-depth insights into employee performance, attendance, and payroll. This information helps you make informed business decisions.
5. Improved Regulatory Compliance: The HR department often struggles with complying with the latest rules and regulations. With the HROne app, you don't need to worry about compliance issues at all.
- Streamlined payroll management for accurate, timely salary deposition
- Accurate time and attendance management for all employees
- Guaranteed regulatory compliance to eliminate fines and penalties
- Reduce operational costs by eliminating paper use
- Increase revenue by improving employee engagement and performance
HROne employee login pricing is available on request. Before getting the pricing, you'll need to book a demo and try the software. The HROne team will then contact you and give a custom quote based on your requirement. Visit the HROne site to get more pricing details
The ongoing confluence of next-gen technologies and a digital workforce is changing the face of the modern enterprise. Karan Jain, Executive Director of HR-One gives us a glimpse at how technology is simplifying the life of HR professionals and the global workplace.
In Conversation with Karan Jain,
Walk us through the inception of HR One.
The underlying idea behind the inception of HR-One stemmed from our SAP Business One customers who were looking for a payroll software solution. We realized the need was immediate as there was no payroll software at that time that can mitigate their ongoing payroll concerns. Further, the meticulous, manual and cumbersome processes were adding the complexity.
So, this led to the idea of conceiving a solution that will work as an agent of change and help in revolutionizing the HR Industry. Hence, it was born which is now an end-to-end HR automation software which is used across 18+ industry verticals by over 2,00,000+ users.
The HR market has expanded substantially over the last 10 to 15 years. When was your first entry into the market and how you have been able to carve out a successful niche through HR One?
Our first entry dates back to 2010 when there were no major players in the HR market. Some of the key pointers that make HR-One stand apart has to be our easy product adoption that any user can use it without any hiccups. I’d say most of the amazing HR products fall short owing to its user-adoption shortcoming.
Time is key. And, we all are a little impatient to see results faster. Realizing the need of the hour, we’ve defined our implementation methodology in such a manner where we can implement HR-One in your business in just a matter of few days.
In true sense, we’re not just automating few HR processes but also simplifying the lives of HR and employees alike with 40+ unique processes in our employee-self service software.
Nearly every entrepreneur has a detailed answer to what they would have done differently in the early days of their start-up. We want to ask you: what are some decisions you made during that initial period that you would stand by even today?
As an entrepreneur, one thing we stand by today is to grow and thrive in an amazing world of HR software where there lies an immense opportunity with a bright future.
What are the short-run and long-run changes you expect to see (and maybe even pioneer) in the market for HR software industry?
The short-run changes that I expect to see in the HR software industry are the cloud, powerful analytics, mobile platforms and shortest onboarding. Well, if I talk about the long-run changes I see as the biggest impact of Artificial Intelligence in the HR domain.
How would you describe your approach to leadership and management?
The best leaders lead by examples. And, as far as management is concerned, we strongly advocate a democratic style of management where ideas are exchanged freely, and discussions are encouraged frequently.
Something your company does better than its competitors- the secret ingredient behind the success of HR One.
Although it’s difficult to define our secret sauce of success as there is a mix bag of recipes such as hard work, dedication, persistence, innovation, zeal, teamwork and other elements attached to it. But, if we have to rest our choice on one secret ingredient, it has to be our unwavering customer support.
Which are the software HR-One uses to streamline its business processes?
We use various tools to streamline the processes. The vital tools which are using are:
CRM for customers management
SAP Business One for resource planning
Google Analytics for marketing intelligence
Microsoft VSTS for code management
Tableau for generating critical insights
What are your experiences with highs and lows at HR One?
The time when we were a kid on the block and apprehensive about how our HRMS software will perform and do in the marketplace sets the lows at HR-One.
The highs at HR-One was the time when we receive overwhelming responses from our clients for our software and when we touched the lives of more than 2,00,000+ users across 18 industry verticals in 300+ companies.
Finally, what are some words of wisdom that you, an industry expert at this point, would give to an entrepreneur who is just starting out?
Make choice after careful deliberation and remember success doesn’t happen overnight. This means patience is a key to success and perseverance pays off in the long run.
Overall HROne Reviews
Here's our unbiased review of HROne. Discover how our team of experts rates its features, ease of use, customer support, and other aspects that contribute to its overall appeal.
HROne Pros and Cons
"It's one of the all-in-one platform to use where you can manage your attendance,leaves,salary slip,trainings,job openings at your organization."
"The recruitment tool is good, we can track the all the offer letters on single dashboards"
"I did not like the popup while login "How is your mood today ".It asks everytime you login and sometimes becomes annoying."
"Dashboards and reports not working properly, sometime taking so much time to load the analytics"
37 HROne Reviews
Hear directly from customers who have used HROne. Read their experiences, feedback, and ratings to gain valuable insights into how this software has benefited their businesses.
Alternatives of HROne
Explore alternative software options that can fulfill similar requirements as HROne. Evaluate their features, pricing, and user feedback to find the perfect fit for your needs.
What are the top 5 features for HROne?
The top 5 features for HROne are:
- Asset Management
- Attendance management
- Loan & Advances Management
- Document Management