Best Payment Management Software In India
Finding the best Payment Management Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
All organizations need to manage their payments in a methodical and organized manner. Companies are nowadays harnessing the power of automated solutions such as payment management software to streamline their operations. These are comprehensive platforms that help organizations simplify and automate recurring payment tasks. Payment management software allow merchants and online e-commerce companies to process payments from clients through clients by managing internet transactions in a secure manner.
Payment processing software facilitates payment through debit or credit cards by handling communication with the bank directly. The processor’s main job is to verify the authenticity of all details and authorize the payment. Once the payment management software verifies that the card is valid, details are authentic and the account has sufficient funds, the actual payment transaction is carried out instantly. It is a convenient way of ensuring that all payment related activities are carried out seamlessly and ensures that users are provided with a smooth experience. There are no endless delays in processing finances, and the entire process moves with agility.
It is virtually impossible to run a business without a sophisticated and advanced payment process software. It eliminates all kinds of human errors and drives efficiency that helps organizations stay on top of all merchant payment operations.
There are a number of payment management software available in the market. It is imperative for businesses to understand their requirements and invest in the best one that they can afford. Here are some of the various types of payment processing software:
Hosted Payment Gateway Systems: This type of payment management software is very helpful in taking a customer away from a website’s checkout page. After a user makes an order and clicks on ‘pay now’ option, they are redirected to a payment service provider page. Hosted payment gateway systems facilitate user detail entry, complete the entire payment transaction and then take customers back to the website page. This enables them to make further transactions or finish the payment process by signing out or checking out.
Self-Hosted Payment Gateway Software: This type of payment processing software asks customers for complete details at the organization’s own website. After gathering the data, self-hosted payment processing software sends it to the payment gateway’s URL. The information may need to be in a specific format, and then the process is completed.
API Payment Gateways: API payment gateways are a popular option in payment management software. These type of solutions allow customers to directly enter their details and information on the merchant’s checkout page. It then goes on to process payment requests using their API or HTTPS queries.
Local Bank Integration Platforms: This type of payment processing software is similar to hosted payment gateway platforms. In these, the user is redirected to the payment gateway’s website where they need to fill all payment information and details. Local bank integration platforms ensure the payment is conducted smoothly without any delays. The users are redirected to the main website and are given notifications along with the redirection.
There are many variants of payment processing software. It is better for organizations to research all the features, scalability and customization options before taking the right decision for their business model.
Why is payment management software heavily demanded by organizations in the current business environment?
All kinds of business organizations need smart tools to help them make and dispense payments on a regular basis. Today businesses are looking to integrate flexible and automated payment management software. Here are certain important reasons due to which payment processing software is highly demanded by companies:
- Payment management software automates essential tasks such as invoicing, payment release and notification alerts so that the workload of staff members is reduced.
- Customers are engaged due to responsive and smooth payment transactions. They do not need to worry about any technical glitches and the payment occurs instantly in an automated manner.
- Payment processing software ensures that payment transactions are recorded, monitored and structured through a single unified platform.
- Payment management systems also have custom in-built invoice templates for quotations and invoices. This speeds calculations and reduces any chances of manual error.
- Payment processing software have integrated databases that keep a record of all vital information and visual dashboards that display real-time metrics for better decision making.
- Payment management software removes any confusion or doubts on employee or client related expense accounts. Managers can view individual expense accounts, make changes and approve or reject final payments.
- All the past payment records and transactions of clients are stored at a centralized location though payment management systems. This enhances complete visibility and facilitates better transparency in money related matters.
There is no doubt that payment process software is a great asset for organizations. It will definitely reap a quick return on investment and provide a holistic platform to manage business payments regularly.
Organizations have now realized the immense potential of payment management software. There are various advantages or perks of utilizing payment processing solutions such as:
- Complete Flexibility in Payment Operations: Payment management systems make sure that payments are accepted in all modes and forms. They ensure that a business organization accepts all major credit or debit cards. This leads to seamless operational efficiency and task flow management. Universal acceptance of all payment modes insures to keep clients happy and demonstrate superior business performance.
- Faster Transaction Rate: Most modern payment management software facilitate electronic financial transactions. This makes it faster to reconcile, batch and release payments rather than the manual cash-based systems. It is also possible to set timed releases of payments in an automated manner. A faster transaction rate leads to higher productivity and output.
- Better Security: Payment management software ensures complete security of financial transactions through secure integration. The system has in-built mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access and makes sure that sensitive payment related information remains secure. It prevents any kind of fraudulent activities that could lead to loss of reputation or money.
- Lesser Operational Costs: Businesses are always looking out for ways to save money and build profitability. Payment processing software lowers all operational costs through multiple terminal management. It facilitates multiple payment devices across work stations and reduces the dependency on staff members. This saves time and boosts revenues to the highest possible levels.
- Save Time And Increase Efficiency: The ability to save huge chunks of time by automating manual lengthy payment calculations is one of the biggest advantages of payment processing software. It enhances efficiency by facilitating payment transactions seamlessly and managing a unified information database.
Payment management software can increase the bottom line results of any type of organization. However, it does have a few drawbacks too such as:
- Sometime payment processing software may prove to be very technical. Users may not learn how to navigate the system, thus may require training to use the software.
- If not managed properly, payment management systems may be prone to the threat of being hacked. This would lead to security problems and would compromise sensitive information of the company.
- Most payment processing software do not work in offline mode and always require an internet connection for payment transactions to occur in a smooth manner.
- Some payment processing software solutions are not fully scalable or customizable. The one-size-fits-all approach may not suit all organizations.
Despite all these drawbacks payment management software is a real asset for organizations. It is clear that payment processing systems have tremendous potential for organizations. They boost end productivity parameters through streamlined task flow, stronger team collaboration and thus leads to a better work environment.
Software by Veem
Veem is a modern global bank-to-bank payments service that provides businesses with the easiest way to pay and get paid. It lets you track your payments with its real-time payment tracker; thus, ensuring transparency. With Veem’s robust encryption and fraud prevention technology, you can set a new standard for international and domestic money transfers. View Profile
Bill presentment and online payment collections
Swipez billing software is an online cloud based solution. Using Swipez billing software you can collect payments faster, organize company expenses, automate vendor pay outs & perform GST filing. Automate your company billing using Swipez free billing software.
GST Billing software with Inventory & Accounts
Simple Billing software with complete inventory and accounts modules. It's fast, reliable and easy to maintain. Ideal for businesses that have a large number of invoices and deals in 100's of SKU's. Typically used by distributors, retailers and small manufacturers.
One of the best payment management tool
Stripe is one of the best payment software, which helps you run an internet business. It provides you the most powerful and flexible tool for Internet commerce. Stripe’s designed API’s helps you to create the best product for your users while creating a subscription service, an on-demand marketplace, an e-commerce store.
One of the best payment management software
Emergent payment provides the complete and trustful solution to any size of business. Emergent payment offers an easy and broad set of local payment method for every market. It is integrated with 200+method with drag and drop availability on a single platform.
Online payment management solution
Bill.com is completely online payment management software for ACH payments, sending electronic invoices and payment reminders. It takes less time to solve the problem and the unique content of the site attracts users.
Integrated Payment Management Software
SquareUp is a fully integrated point of sale software and payment solution. It has got all the characteristics which help you streamline all your business processes while minimizing waste, increasing your productivity and boosting your profits.
Payment Management Platform by Oracle
Textura is an Oracle-based payment processing software that helps the end users to optimize payment and finances operations. You can go instant revenue and payment review, do an online collaboration for seamless payments, and reduce exchange risks by using it.
Payment Management Software cum Solution
PaySimple is a better way to accept payments, market services and retain customers while selling your services and products online. PaySimple helps you to register users, set appointments. Collect credit card and e-check payments online through mobile, laptop, system or by the in-person meeting using this payment processing software solution.
AI Powered Payment Processing Software
Accept payments through all the modes and leverage your payment processing by using PayJunction payment management software. It is AI-powered payment processing platforms that require zero codings. You can do ACH electronic checks and create smart terminal without any hassles.
Payment Management Software For Construction Industry
Flashtract makes payment processing an easy job. You can raise money draw request from its mobile app interface. In fact, it will notify you about the pending payments and update invoices accordingly. Most suitable payment processing software for construction industry.
All-in-one Payment Processing Tool
Payzer is your all-in-one payment management software and tool that helps a business owner to accept payments from all the modes. You can even control the in-house payment management by issuing. Debit purchasing cards to employees and sub-contractors.
Smart Accounting Software for growing businesses
Simple, easy-to-use business accounting system to help you manage your accounts online. You can download 14 days free trial of Zoho books. Zoho Books is an easy-to-use, online accounting software for small businesses to manage their finances and stay on top of their cash flow.
Payment Software by PDCflow
Create a secure electronic signature for payment management, send custom workflow, integrate all the payment methods over a single platform, and accept ACH payments without any hassles by using PDCflow payment management software. It makes receiving recurring payments an easy job.
Payment Processing Solution From Coupa
Coupa's expense and payment management software simplifies entry, streamlines review, eliminates paper pushing, and reduces administrative effort across the organization. Easy-to-use for all users, Coupa Expenses automates all tasks from creating and submitting to approving, while helping companies optimize their expenses spend.
Finance Management and Governance Suite
Finly is a finance, accounting & payment Management Software for businesses to automate, gain visibility and control business spending. The platform comprises of scalable and intelligent expense management and e-procurement system.
Automate Your Business Expense Using Finly
Finly is a finance management and governance suite for businesses to automate, gain visibility and control business spending. The platform comprises of scalable and intelligent expense management and e-procurement system.
Payment and Invoice Management Software
Kapture CRM's user-friendly payment management software module enables you to grow your business exponentially by automating all your sales, marketing, customer service, distribution and collections processes effortlessly.
One-time and Recurring Online Payments
Zoho Checkout is a simple payment management software for one-time and recurring online payments using personalized payment pages. Once the pages are created and set up, they can be easily embedded on the user's website/online store or shared via email and social media.
Help Business owners to run and grow their busines
A Cloud ERP that's available on any devices anywhere and everytime seamlessly. Customers with multiple employees & department controls, multi Branches get immediate benefits with a AcTouch.com available at the cost of an installed base accounting Software. Save Money.
Simple and easy software for HR.
Alpha Payroll is a simple and easy software for H.R. This software generates monthly H.R Payslip, (Supoort Finger Print & Barcode Show Card) Time & Attendance report, Allowances/Deduction, Prof.Tax , P.F & ESI Reports, Loan Management etc.
Always one step ahead in serving the Hospitality
Microgenn Hotelier HMS is a true turnkey solution in that it quickly deployed, rapidly implemented and ready to usable. This way, the transition to the software does not interrupt operations.
Payroll Management Software
Sunrise Payroll Management Software is an Advance, Easy and Affordable Human Resource Management System. An ideal and complete software solution for Payroll and Attendance Management. It is developed on latest software development technologies for powerful performance. User-friendly design so it is super easy to learn & operate.
ePaisa - #OmniPayment Point of Sale (POS)
OmniChannel Point of Sale ecosystem with OmniPayment acceptance for businesses of all sizes. ePaisa offers tools like Inventory, VAS, Loyalty, Marketing, Analytics and more.
All-in-one School Management Software
SAF School Management Software (SMS) seamlessly simplifies school processes while conveniently bringing administrators, students, teachers, and parents together. It features components for computing, compiling and managing school finances, students’ records & others.