HRMantra is the World's most feature rich recruitment management platform helping automate the most complicated of hire to retire HR processes easily using its CRORES of ready to use features. It saves 30 min per emp per day giving over 10 times ROI. 100% project success assured.
Online recruitment system for recruitment business in India and across the global. Zoho provide world best recruitment management software for small to large scale of firms. Start free edition $0 Free for 1 Recruiter. Try free recruitment tool demo, today!!
Free cloud-based enterprise recruitment software that supports online interviews and job postings. Alchemus Recruiting Management System top features such as Publish Jobs to website & job Boards, Import and Parse Resumes, Custom reports, Communicate with Email, Send SMS/Text messages etc.
WorkPro is a cloud and mobile technology to improve employee productivity and reduce HR costs by automating HR processes and improving hiring process more seamless. It's an automated process simplifies your hiring process and helps companies in leaves, attendance, sales tracking, and performance management.
online recruitment strategies by GreenHouse Software
Greenhouse is the most efficient recruitment management system designed to sort out your hiring process and gives a scalable data to make a smart hiring decision.
Greenhouse helps to point out every aspect of hiring process with smoother, and faster.
recruiting software for staffing firms by Main Sequence Technology Inc
PCRecruiter is best recruiting software and staffing software products are used by thousands of third-party staffing, consulting organizations and corporates as a central database, communication tool. Try free demo for recruitment management system.
Cross platform recruitment management software specially designed to help you source more clients, place more candidates and make more money. Recruitment software free download full version for small to large scale of recruitment firm.
start up recruitment software in india by Blueshift Information Systems Pvt.Ltd
Blueshift Recruitment Management System solution that provides social recruiting like facebook, linkdin etc, online interviewing, Online resume sharing, and candidate scoring capabilities for all recruitment agencies in india.
Talentpool is an enterprise ready recruitment management software that helps recruitment teams increase their throughput with a unified collaboration platform, centralized database and streamlined processes.
recruitment software for small to large agencies by Big Biller
Big Biller is enterprise SaaS platform for recruitment services and talent management, and the leading global provider of CRM for recruiting business. Big Biller powerful recruiting system software solutions come with a unique set of most popular features and tools specific to the organizations. Try it free demo now.
TalentRecruit Software is built on the core principles of Automation, Intelligence & Analytics. Our innovative cloud-based recruitment automation platform is driven by Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to improve the top & bottom line of your organization
recruitment strategies by ITS Software Systems Ltd.
Eploy online recruitment Software is designed to help in house recruiters work faster & smarter. Eploy combines a class-leading recruitment tracker, Talent Pool Management and Recruitment CRM. Try recruitment software free demo today.
recruitment software solutions by Recruit So Simple Ltd
cloud base very trusted online recruitment automation software. Manage candidates, clients and vacancies from web browser. Recruit So Simple team are determined to deliver and it is created by mind the best possible service to customers.
RecruitBPM is Cloud based best recruitment management system and staffing recruiting software. RecruitBPM offer best ATS CRM software to reduce the HR management cost and reduce the time for hiring and candidate sourcing.
The Recruitment Software is a system that automates the whole recruitment process in an Organization – right from posting job openings on Job Portals and Social Media platforms to on-boarding of the new recruits. Recruitment is one of the most important tasks of any organization. This is because without employees especially the right candidates, it is not possible for an organization to perform its operations smoothly. Hence, it is very important to implement a Recruitment Software which helps the recruitment team in carrying out the whole process in an easy manner.
In today’s competitive world, it is very important for the HR teams to use a good recruitment software. Companies perform large scale recruitments nowadays and also have to perform closure quickly. This is not possible if there is no such tool in hand. Automation helps to streamline the recruitment process and also reduce the cost and time taken to hire new candidates.
Recruiting software basically tends to the various recruitments procedures and entails automation for better performance levels in terms of hiring of new personnel to the respective organization. It harnesses the power of technological advancements for implementing the various processes involved in the recruitment category and hence creates a better standard of evaluation and assessment-based hiring systems for small to medium enterprises and even very large corporations also.
Everything comes with its own Advantages and Disadvantages and it is important to know these Pros and Cons before installing such software tools in your organization.
Let's take a look at the Pros and Cons of Recruitment Software:
1. Helps in streamlining the process of hiring : A recruitment software helps to manage the complete recruitment cycle – Requisitions, screening, selection, offer acceptance, joining, on-boarding - all in one software. It helps in introducing best practices, well-defined processes and helps in growth to the next level. All you have to do is define your preferred recruitment process in the software and the software will generate the to-do lists for all the users responsible and the users are simply supposed to complete their assigned tasks.
2. Have a centralized database : The recruitment software enables the organization to have a centralized database in place which has easy search options. This eliminates the use of spreadsheets, files and folders, and helps to retrieve the information from the database directly. It also helps in importing information from various sources such as inbox, desktop, web pages, and job portals.
3. Increases the productivity of the Recruiter : This software reduces the mundane and lengthy task of recruiters and helps them to find new ways of luring the best talent in a quick way. Majority of the recruitment software come with productivity tools like bulk mail, resume parser, automatic to-do list, calendar sharing, reminders for feedback, rejection mail to candidates, report schedules, and so on.
4. Provides complete visibility and control : The recruitment software provides instant analysis reports which help to provide the Users a better insight. Report generation can be done on daily, weekly or monthly basis to know the status of each and every position as mapped by the Hiring Manager. It also provides a clear picture of the recruitment pipeline, view of open positions, vacancies, candidates processed, pending offers, etc.
5. Ease of collaboration and Cost reduction : This software helps various people co-operate and work on the same platform with ease. The recruiters’ need to follow-up with Managers and get approvals is no longer required due to this software. Thus, this software helps the stakeholders to complete their task on time. Moreover, automation by the software brings down the expenses in hiring. This software also reduces the dependency on job portals and vendors. All this helps in cost reduction greatly.
The basic purpose of Recruitment strategies is to automate the various sub-processes involved in this particular category and facilitate the hassle-proof strategy of hiring the best applicant possible to the specified profile as deemed necessary by the organization. Get best hr software for small to large scale of organizetions. It creates a decentralization of the system and gives better insight into the candidate’s profiles for enhanced recruitment strategies on the whole.
1. The software is highly prone to technical glitches and can in fact, at sometimes, lead to potential loss of important hiring data.
2. Decentralization of the system means if the core system goes down, the whole of the other systems also get affected partially.
3. Constant updation of the software data needs to be maintained for better performance levels and greater efficiency.
4. Introduction of potential malware and data sniffing agents can take place via unauthorized access of the software by potential intruders.
Recruitment tools has indefinitely facilitated the cut-down of a lot of manual operations in terms of the various sub-processes that are related with hiring and recruitment. The recruitment tools is also very important for enhancing the current hiring processes of existing businesses in the market. With the implementation of the various technological innovations and extensive creative solutions, this software stands to create great potential standards when it comes to hiring the best and the most creative talents in the Industry for your Organization!!
Nothing comes without issues. Same is the case with Recruitment software. Some of the potential cons of using Recruitment Software are:
1. Automated recruitment systems do not automatically inform the interviewed candidates of their rejection. This may hurt the feelings of the candidates and lower the company's image in the eyes of the candidates.
2. Automation might damage the concept of diversity where companies try to bring a diverse set of people in a single workplace.
3. Keyword search might reduce the possibility of choosing the right candidate as not everyone can write the best resume.
4. Software parsing does not allow applicants to upload a resume in any format.
5. Usage of generic keywords might limit the number of applications as not everyone is a good resume writer. It is possible that the best applications are left out due to the usage of generic keywords search facility by the Recruitment Software.
In conclusion, if you are a candidate and want to improve your chances of being shortlisted by your desired organization’s recruitment software, then consider the following tips while uploading your resume:
1. Insert proper keywords to match the given job description.
2. Always put the name of past employers, dates of employment, job title and the details in different lines instead of the same line. This will help the recruitment software system to find your resume easily with a simple keyword search.
3. Update your skills to regularly update the Resume in order to make yourself more employable!