List of 20 Best Virtual Meeting Platform
Contenders | 2023
Secure online meetings. Engaging webinars.
Zoho Meeting is a secure online meeting platform. This is a popular webinar solution that aids organizations in discovering new techniques to collaborate and work remotely with high efficiency. With the help of this extremely secure online conference software, businesses may improve their remote collaboration experience. Users are able to hold cost-free online meetings with real-time voice, video, and screen sharing. Read Zoho Meeting Reviews
Weve changed the way you meet.
Weve is a virtual platform for meetings and events that emphasizes fun, teamwork, and employee involvement. With activities and games like trivia, categories, lip-sync, meme generator, photo booths, scavenger hunts, and much more, Weve helps remote teams feel more connected. Additionally, Weve makes it simple for users to transition into work mode for effective remote team meetings when it's time to get down to business. Read Weve Reviews
Productivity and Collaboration Tools
Shivaami is one of the best online meeting platforms. It aids in computing and data storage for organizations, as well as the creation, testing, and deployment of applications by developers. Shivaami provides a list of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications for the cloud that help businesses operate more safely and productively. Read Shivaami Reviews
Category Champions | 2023
Software by LogMeIn Inc.
GoTo Meeting is popular virtual meeting software. This fast, easy, and reliable professional online meeting solution aids customers in communicating face to face, connecting through conference calls or in-meeting chat. They can also screen share their presentations. It is a set of desktop sharing, online meetings, and video conferencing software that enables users to have live online meetings. Read GoToMeeting Reviews
GoToMeeting's Pros and Cons
user friendly powerful
I like that GoToMeeting is an easy to use tool. It offers plenty of features and makes web meetings a breeze. The interface is also amazing.
I have not had any issues using GoToMeeting. It is the best I have used.
Category Champions | 2023
Can handle up to 1,000 video participants exclusiv
Users can connect and collaborate in an effective manner using the virtual meeting platform Zoom. This makes video conferences much more human, which proves essential for fostering a sense of community among users. Many of Zoom's most practical web conferencing technologies, such as screen sharing and whiteboard tools, are accessible without needing a paid subscription. Zoom is very simple to set up and use on desktop and mobile devices. Read ZOOM Reviews
ZOOM's Pros and Cons
The raise hand feature is very useful, we can easily raise hand to ask something to the host or for something else. The background changing feature is also very good.
The user-friendly interface, high quality video and audio, device compatibility, recording and playback and large meeting capacity are the most impressivd about ZOOM.
The automatic switching of host can be improved, due to sudden internet outage of the host, any other member of meeting automatically becomes the host, this can be problematic, so this can be improved.
Pricing for advanced features, reliance on stable internet, fatigue in long meetings are the features can be improved.
Category Champions | 2023
Software by Google Inc.
Google Meet is one of the most popular virtual meeting platforms. Users may host online meetings with up to 100 people at once on Google Meet for as long as they need. By purchasing one of Google Meet's various pricing tiers, users can host up to 250 visitors. It offers host-based controls, including the ability to mute other players, remove attendees, share screens in a variety of modes, etc. Read Google Meet Reviews
Google Meet's Pros and Cons
The Futuristic features like Screen Sharing, Presentations, Call Recoding and provides a high quality video and audio, and even its portable the mobile app is also smooth these features make Google Meet impressive compared to other products available in the market.
- Simple to utilize - Google Meet has a straightforward and natural UI that makes it simple for anybody to rapidly sort out some way to join a gathering or host one.- Cross-stage similarity - Google Meet is viable with all cutting edge programs and cell phones, meaning members can join a gathering from any gadget.- All secure encryption - Google Meet purposes start to finish encryption for its correspondences, implying that all messages and information traded in a gathering are secure.- Incorporation with other Google items - Google Meet coordinates with Gmail, Schedule, Drive, and other Google items, making it simple to add a gathering to different occasions and ventures.
Google Meet is been a Successful tool for connecting people globally but there are some features it should work on which are the limit of only 200 people for a meet and Meet can only be for an hour after that it ends and it mostly depends on Internet.
- Restricted highlights - Google Meet doesn't offer a significant number of the elements found in other video conferencing administrations, for example, breakout rooms, whiteboarding, and surveys.- Absence of foundation commotion concealment - Google Meet doesn't necessarily in every case work really hard at smothering foundation clamor, implying that it very well may be challenging to hear in a huge social environment.- Unfortunate sound quality - Google Meet's sound quality doesn't necessarily coordinate to that of other video conferencing administrations, coming about in a not great sound insight for certain clients.
Category Champions | 2023
Software by Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a meeting platform for collaborative work that makes use of persistent chat. The tool offers distinct incredibly practical capabilities for professional interactions, such as easy file sharing and online meetings. Microsoft designed Teams with user ease in mind and hence, all tools are integrated in one location. It provides seamless collaboration, backup, and file search. Read Microsoft Teams Reviews
Microsoft Teams's Pros and Cons
As part of the Microsoft ecosystem, Teams seamlessly integrates with office 365 applications like word, excel, and PowerPoint allowing for Realtime collaboration on documents. Teams provides most secure features, including data encryption and multifactor authentication.
Microsoft teams offers a wide range of features that can help teams collaborate more effectively, including chat, meetings, calls, file sharing, document editing, and whiteboarding.
Teams will consume significant amount of system resources which leads to system performance issues in some devices.
Microsoft Teams can be resource-intensive, especially for large organizations with many users.
Software by BlueJeans
BlueJeans is a virtual meeting room platform. It offers a full range of solutions that enable organizations to create an effective video presence, including excellent screen sharing and streaming services, potent branding options, social media optimization tools, and engagement metrics. BlueJeans' superior performance & unmatched dependability increase video engagement. Read BlueJeans Reviews
BlueJeans's Pros and Cons
It allows both video and audio conferencing calls which are so important during meetings with our fellow employees and also has the whiteboarding feature which makes it easy for demonstration during meetings
BlueJeans allows me to make HD video and clear audio calls.It's simple to send instant messages.Enables ease of instant screen sharing.It's simple to join online meeting sessions.
It buffers a lot when many people join the meeting and it's somehow pricey
Meeting drop-offs and calls disconnection is the only dislike I have experience with BlueJeans due to unstable internet connection.
Category Champions | 2023
Software by Microsoft Corporation
Skype is one of the top virtual meeting platforms that encourage communication between people everywhere. It is simple to use and very convenient. Millions of individuals and groups use Skype to communicate instantly, share files, and hold free one-to-one and group phone and video chats. This platform can be easily used on any device that users prefer the best. Read Skype Reviews
Skype's Pros and Cons
It's calling facility to mobile and landline facility helps you to call to any of the customer at ease. You can create groups for different department and call them accordingly. You can manage large group of members on skype.
The most impressive thing about Skype is its reliability and user-friendly interface, which has made it a go-to platform for video and voice calling for millions of people around the world. Additionally, Skype's availability on multiple platforms and large user base make it easy to connect with people anywhere, anytime.
Its notification icon should not be on the top. Its latest upgrade has changed this feature which I personally dislike this feature. It hangs sometimes. Skype mobile takes a lot of time to load.
Skype's interface can be improved for better usability and accessibility. Additionally, features such as background noise cancellation and virtual backgrounds could be added to enhance the user experience.
Software by Slack
Slack is a business chat platform that interlinks users to the data they require. Slack is a virtual platform for meetings that promotes transparency. It enables businesses to communicate by uniting users to work as a single cohesive team. With no need to comb through numerous channels or threads, team members can quickly catch up on what has been said and continue the conversation. Read Slack Reviews
Slack's Pros and Cons
Ready integrations, Emoji library, Search functionality, and document management
Ease of use and flexibility and allowing us to quickly access important discussions and files
Absence of configuring the left panel and not just ping channels and chats to the top.
Huddle is buggy. Users sometimes face connectivity issues with huddle and it is not seamless connection as well
Software by Lifesize, Inc
Lifesize is a communication and collaborative platform. This virtual meeting system's unified cloud software offers a fluid HD meeting experience that is simple to deploy and utilize. Lifesize enables users to simultaneously record the meeting for anyone who couldn't watch it live and live stream it to up to 10,000 concurrent viewers. Learn more about Lifesize
Emergents | 2023
Software by ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting is a popular virtual meeting solution. Using the ClickMeeting platform, users may host their events or invite other users to present at virtual conferences or meetings. Users can participate in group conversations, share screens, and translate sessions in real-time. The webinar room has the capacity for 5000 participants and up to 4 presenters at once. Learn more about ClickMeeting
Emergents | 2023
Software by UberConference
UberConference is an online meeting platform. Both audio and visual conferencing are supported by UberConference. Important meeting information is recorded and summarised using the voice intelligence feature for attendees. UberConference enables companies and independent contractors to rapidly start conferences from their desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet without additional software. Learn more about UberConference
Category Champions | 2023
Software by Google Inc.
Google Hangouts is one of the best online meeting platforms. One-on-one or group voice, text, or video chats can be established and participated in using Google Hangouts, a unified communications tool. Google+ and Gmail both constitute Hangouts. This is a fantastic tool if the users aim to work collaboratively and make decisions as a group. Read Google Hangouts Reviews
Google Hangouts's Pros and Cons
Google Hangouts is easy to use and understand. It is good for quick communication, file sharing etc. It also makes it easy to start individual and group video calls on the go and invite others for the same.
Messages all in one place
It is impossible to know when a certain person was last active on Google Hangouts. Atleast I wasn’t able to figure out that part. Also there is a limit to characters that can be sent in a text which can be annoying at times. I hope these two features can be improved.
More chat features
Emergents | 2023
Software by Livestorm
Livestorm is one of the top online meeting platforms. Livestorm can be used for recording live or on-demand meetings and events. Livestorm delivers all the integrated tools needed, such as CRM connectors, on-demand webinars, registration pages, custom branding, and more, in order to record interactive and professional webinars. Learn more about Livestorm
Software by AnyMeeting
AnyMeeting is one of the best online meeting platforms. The platform offers useful tools for online meetings, virtual conferences, webinars and video conferencing. Businesses can conduct dependable, stress-free meetings wherever and whenever they want because of their simple-to-use and simple-to-install experience, which is available on desktop and mobile platforms. Learn more about AnyMeeting
Emergents | 2023
Software by ON24
ON24 virtual trade show provides a combination of an engaging environment, interactive features, and social networking so you can take training, communication and marketing to the next level.This video conferencing software reporting engine captures details on performance virtual trade show. Learn more about ON24
Category Champions | 2023
Software by Cisco Systems, Inc
Cisco Webex is a virtual meeting solution that offers features including file sharing, group messaging, and online meetings. The suite is regarded as a top unified communications platform for collaboration and is designed for both large-group meetings for enterprise-wide deployments. Additionally, advanced video conferencing features like screen sharing, meeting recording and transcription, and AI-powered meetings are provided by services like Webex. Read Cisco WebEx Reviews
Cisco WebEx's Pros and Cons
Usability, and above all, good connection and movement. You can always use it with confidence.
Easily interactive, More Flexible, Lower cost.
There is nothing in particular
I could not find anything wrong with this tool. So, I have nothing to dislike or to be improved.
Emergents | 2023
Software by TeamViewer
TeamViewer provides unparalleled ease of use and flexibility. It even works across firewalls, and is available in more than 30 languages. As an all-in-one software solution that includes unattended remote access, multiple remote connections at the same time from a single computer. Learn more about TeamViewer
Emergents | 2023
The best kind of remote access for your team
Whereby is a popular virtual meeting platform. Users can use a link to connect with anybody, anywhere, by hosting a simple, attractive video call. This platform is fuss-free and effortless. It is perfect for anyone who requires a seamless video connection. A few features available are access controls/permissions, Attendee Management, Brand Management, Chat/Messaging, Collaboration Tools and Communication Management. Learn more about Whereby
Virtual meeting software is a computer-based meeting room where everyone can join for discussions, conferences, and virtual meetings.
With the growing scope of technology, most of our conversations were already made via virtual means.
However, recently the trend has seen a drastic upward shift due to the growing panic caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Now work from home options is just not an option; instead, it is the only way out to survive.
Thus, if you own a business or are head of a multinational organization, are stuck in similar circumstances, using reliable virtual meeting software is of utmost priority. And that’s why we bring you a list of 10 best virtual meeting software solutions that can act as a roadmap to increase your overall productivity.
Looking for software that supports instant messaging, HD video calling, group conferencing, screen sharing, and a lot more? Google Hangouts, which is a part of Google’s exclusive G Suite, is the best one-stop-shop virtual meeting software available in the markets. This smart communication platform, which is designed by Google, is mobile friendly and versatile for both Android and iOS phones.
Also, recently, Google’s Hangout Meet got a new name – Google Meet, which is designed to empower remote working professionals and help them to stay connected.
Why do we love Google Hangouts?
- Comes with in-built Hangouts Meet video conferencing option
- Share files, us Google Docs, sheets, etc. directly via Google Hangout
- Supports booking meetings, participate in polls, request time off
- Options like intelligent muting, built-in screen sharing, hangout on air, etc.
2. Microsoft Teams
If your organization utilizes Office 365, then Microsoft Teams is the best platform for remote work collaboration. Microsoft Teams provide a central platform for having team conversations, video conferencing, file sharing, and much more. It is easy to use and secure. One can connect with up to 250 members at once in a video chat and accommodate up to 10,000 members.
Why do we love Microsoft Teams?
- Connect with your team as you do in office space because it offers HD quality audio and video.
- Join meetings and collaborate from anywhere remotely.
- Chat with team members individually or collectively as you like and stay in touch.
- No threat of sharing important files and images as it is packed with enterprise-level security file-sharing options.
- Customize notifications or search within chats and set your rules.
3. Zoom Meeting
Zoom Meeting is an award-winning video conferencing and collaboration application. Over 2,00,000 businesses use it since it is easy to work with and allows you to connect with anyone anywhere. It has the best HD video and audio capabilities that no other software can beat. Using this app, one can collaborate via screen sharing, record the meetings, and at the same time, generate the transcripts as well. Another exciting part of the software is that it easily integrates with multiple software such as Outlook, Gmail, etc.
Why do we love the Zoom Meeting?
- Schedule and start meetings within a few steps.
- Ability to record essential meetings and have transcripts.
- Screen sharing simultaneously, such as sharing photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box files.
- Option to set your availability status and check the same of other team members.
Vice takes the concept of traditional meeting software to the next level by bringing connectivity and collaboration beyond conference calls. It is a virtual office platform that helps remote and hybrid teams interact seamlessly throughout the workday.
Team leaders can use oVice for all collaborative interactions, including but not limited to scrum sessions, conference calls, team building events, or water cooler conversations. The platform also allows leaders to customize their spaces and even replicate their physical offices online.
Why Do We Love oVice?
- Seamless communication– move your avatar to teammates and talk to each other naturally
- Customizable office, education, and event spaces
- Resource-efficiency and stable connection for slow connection speeds
- Easy switching between meetings and simultaneous screen sharing
5. Fellow App
Fellow.app is a one-on-one meeting tool that helps teams collaborate with real time note taking, tracking objectives and action items. By providing a variety of meeting templates ranging from team meetings to one-on-ones, Fellow provides collaborative meeting agendas to help your team stay organized during their meetings.
Why do we love Fellow.app?
– Build accountability by tracking action items
– Track objectives and goals throughout the quarter
– Use the meeting template gallery for all forms of meetings.
– Request or gather real-time feedback from your team.
– Fellow is free for a maximum of 10 users.
-There are many integrations, including Slack, Zoom and Google Calendar.
As the name suggests, GoToMeeting is a cloud-hosted software which is designed to resolve your web conferencing problems. From getting in touch with your team to connecting with international clients for a joint meeting, GoToMeeting is user-friendly, economical, and fast-pacing software. Also, the app is backed by several third-party integrations and gets support from platforms like Slack, Podio, Accord, Zapier, LMS, Microsoft Office 365, etc.
Why do we love GoToMeeting?
- It is compatible with every kind of mobile device, including iOS, Macbook, PC, and Android.
- Clubs several useful business conferencing options as it has a virtual whiteboard, meeting scheduler, private meeting room, one-click meeting options, etc.
- It is easy to use, and affordable web and video conferencing software, and is apt for offering reliable client support.
- Drawing tools, HD faces video conferencing, desktop or application sharing, are some of its key USPs.
Skype needs no introduction as it is commanding the VoIP market since 2003. It is a popular tool and bundles a lot of features supporting virtual meetings. It is designed to support video chats, web texting, international calling, and group calling.
Why do we love Skype?
- It is rated among the leading communication software and the most popular remote work software.
- It supports online meetings for 250 people.
- Highly secured with enhanced authentication and encryption options
- It offers enterprise-level technical support
- It is suitable for all types of businesses, including small scale, large enterprise, start-ups, and even freelancers.
Virtual meetings are a must-have functionality for businesses during the social distancing imposed by the pandemic period. Chanty is a team collaboration tool with an in-built video calling feature. Chanty offers one-on-one video calls as well as group video conferences with screen sharing.
Chanty offers a task management feature with the Kanban board for managing projects. It allows to turn messages into tasks, assign team members, and set deadlines.
Chanty integrates with third-party apps including Trello, Asana, Zapier, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Mailchimp, Giphy, and others. Chanty is available on Web, Desktop, macOS, Windows, Linux, and mobile for iOS and Android.
We love Chanty for its:
- Unlimited searchable message history.
- Private, public, group, and one-to-one conversations.
- Audio /video calling with screen sharing.
- Task management with the Kanban board.
- 3rd party integrations.
- Discussion threads
9. Cisco Webex
Webex was developed by the global leader Cisco. It is known that Cisco Webex delivers over 6 billion meetings per month. One can join and conduct meetings and training sessions from anywhere in the world. It is one of the popular audio and video conferencing collaborative tools.
Why do we love Cisco Webex?
- Multiple feed screen sharing and viewing modes
- Virtual whiteboard for better brainstorming
- Record meetings and playback the recordings when necessary
- Seamless integration with calendar or a widget
- Hands-free voice commands
Join.me is a versatile and easy to use program available on laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It allows up to 10 individuals to view each other’s screen instantly and collaborate for brainstorming etc. It is ranked #1 for its easy to use interface, speed, and reliability. It facilitated over 30 million meetings last year.
Why do we love Join.me?
- One can set personal & background image along with a personal link
- Utilize swapping presenters in meetings
- Use meeting lock for extended security
- Zoom in & out of the shared screen
Pexip is a high-scale and most efficient virtual conferencing software which is designed to meet industry standards. This flexible software allows its users to make the most out of the app without depending upon any additional software licenses and dedicated hardware.
Why do we love Pexip?
- It has intelligent conference management that helps the participants even during the endpoint-based packet loss recovery.
- It offers a virtual meeting space enhancing the quality of lecture-style conferencing.
- It supports routing of calls to some of the external virtual conferencing hosts like Microsoft Teams, Skype, and Google Hangout Meets.
- It gives you an option to lock the meeting room so that no other participant can join the meeting
If you are looking for a virtual meeting software that can add productivity to your day to day business operations, then BlueJeans is a feasible option. This multi-party video meeting software is a perfect option when you are planning for virtual meetings or training. Its global cloud services make it more reliable, flexible, and secure.
Why do we love BlueJeans?
- It allows recording of your meetings to help you stay well documented.
- Meetings are confidential, all thanks to options like Firewall / NAT traversal, Service Organization Controls (SOC), encryption, and IP VPN deployment support.
- It has a fantastic screen sharing feature, which ensures a better understanding of the conversations.
- Using the Chrome plug-in option, you can easily integrate the app with Google Calendar.
ClickMeeting is a webinar platform that combines collaboration, rich media, and branding. It helps webinars organizers at every step from organizing the webinar to delivering the webinar. One can send a customized invitation, registration, and webinar rebranding. It is easy to set up and manage.
Why do we love ClickMeeting?
- Enables a text chat during a webinar
- Seamless integration with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Calendar, HubSpot, and Gmail, etc.
- One can present global webinars with high impact videos
- Automatic translation in moderated and private chats
- Lock and unlock webinar room’s access
The End Note
Virtual meetings are essential for teamwork and collaboration in remote work as the team members can feel isolated, which may hamper their productivity. Thus, these powerful collaboration tools come in handy for combating crisis in a situation like the COVID-19 pandemic.
One can choose any of the platforms mentioned above for having seamless virtual meetings based on the size of their organization, the budget allocated, and business requirements. No matter the case, these video conferencing software help in meeting the needs of remote collaborative work and thereby, increasing the productivity of teams.