What is Voiptime Cloud?
Voiptime Contact Center is the cloud call center solution that increases your agents’ productivity. Get up and running in 24 hours, with a fully configured instance and affordable call rates in 140+ countries.
Talk with a software expert for free. Get a list of software that's great for you in less than 10 minutes.
Key Features of Voiptime Cloud
Here are the powerful features that make Voiptime Cloud stand out from the competition. Packed with innovative tools and advanced functionalities, this software offers a range of benefits.
- CRM integration
- Lead Management
- Contact Management
- IVR and Dial Groups
- Call Routing
- Internal Call Transfer
- API Integration
- Call Recording
- Call Logs
- Smart Call Tracking
- Multiple Simultaneous Calls
- Toll Free Number
- Call Management
- Real Time Reporting
- Caller ID
- Call Center Management
- Call Monitoring
- Inbound Reporting
- Outbound Reporting
- Predictive Dialer
- Telemarketing Management
- Campaign Management
- Historical Reporting
- Call Logging
- Inbound Call Center
- Outbound Call Center
- Progressive Dialer
- Virtual Call Center
- Call Queuing
- Analytical Reports
- Outgoing Call Tracking
- Call Reporting
- Call Disposition and Notes
- Call Control
- Unlimited Concurrent Calls
- International Numbers
- Outbound Caller ID
- IVR System
- Skill Based Routing
- Forward to Phone
- Contact History
- Built-In CRM
- Contact Tags and Custom Fields
- Automated Tasks
- Power Dialer
- Web to Lead
- Desktop Notifications
- Data import and Synchronization
- Call Results
- Call Transfer
- Preview Dialer
- Call List Management
- Auto Dialer
- Call Hold
- Call Barging
- Call Conference
- Blind Transfer
- Call Hold Music
- Call Duration
- Caller Identification
- SIP Trunking
Voiptime Cloud Pricing
Here are the pricing plans for Voiptime Cloud. Choose the plan that best fits your requirements and budget.
- $14 free usage credit for global calling
- Built-in CRM with callback scheduling
- ACD and intelligent routing
- Preview, Power and Predictive dialers
- Call logging & recording
- Advanced sales & call center reporting (CDR, call campaign etc.)
- Teams & tasks priority
- Support 8/5 (Helpdesk)
Voiptime Cloud Specifications
Get a closer look at the technical specifications and system requirements for Voiptime Cloud. Find out if it's compatible with your operating system and other software.
Voiptime Cloud Description
Here's the comprehensive description of Voiptime Cloud. Gain a brief understanding of its unique features and exceptional benefits.
A brilliant outbound call center solution that simplifies call center management and automates the calling process.
Key features of Voiptime Cloud software:
- Built-in CRM - manage leads using comprehensive CRM, check their interaction history and listen to call records in one interface. You can easily organize lead distribution between sales reps or call center agents. Just create a project in built-in CRM and assign the reps who can work with it.
- Call campaign management - create and monitor the progress of multiple call campaigns. Maximize the talk time with auto answering machine detection.
- Multiple dialing modes - choose the dialing mode that suits your business needs the best (Preview, Power or Predictive dialer). Set up flexible redialing rules to increase connectivity.
- Internal and external call transfers - easily transfer the call to another user or external phone number.
- ACD and intelligent routing of inbound calls - increase customer satisfaction by connecting customers with their personal managers.
- Agent status monitoring - helps to track the current statuses of the whole team and to understand who is ready for call processing.
- Team management - create agent teams and distribute tasks (inbound and outbound call campaigns) between them. Prioritize tasks for better productivity and handling the additional call volume.
- Real-time and historical reporting - allows monitoring of both sales and call center performance indicators as well as call volume.
- API integration and webhooks - capture leads from the website, dial them ASAP and transfer data between Voiptime Cloud and your business system.
Benefits of Voiptime Cloud software:
- Quick launching. You don't need IT-staff for call center deploying or complicated integrations with IP telephony and CRM. All you need for starting calling is a PC and internet connection.
- All-in-one solution - autodialer, call campaigns for multiple users, intelligent routing of incoming calls, call recording, lead management, follow-ups, tasks scheduling, detailed reporting, WebRTC phone etc.
- Customization - your client card could be configured differently for different projects. Create as many custom fields as you need.
- Transparent pricing - you don't need to pay for setup, activation of outbound channels. Always get what you are paying for.
- Reliability and total security - all your data are encrypted and saved in a certified data center, telephony is also protected by firewalls. We guarantee 99.5% uptime.
- Professional support - our support team is always ready to help you. We also provide additional guides and knowledge base for you to start working with our software effectively.
- Scalability - add or remove agents when you need it.
In conversation with Bohdan Khomyn, Founder of VoIPTime
What led you to the inception of VoIPTime?
Before we came up with the idea of this product, we worked as IT integrators. I was engaged in IP telephony and Contact Centers. We were responsible for introducing solutions based on Cisco and Avaya. The price was unaffordable for the customers, and that was the first reason to create our own product. This led to the inception of VoIPTime.
You have worked across different industries at multiple positions, starting as IT Engineer to laying the foundation of VoIPTime. Tell us about your experience and expertise you developed in this long run.
Yes, I did go from the performer to the manager. Therefore, I am well-versed in details, such as networks and the basics of IP telephony. It allows you to fully understand the problems and know how to solve it. In recent years, most of the time has been devoted to marketing, sales, process building, and team building.
The VoIP market is growing at a rapid pace. Where does VoIPTime stand in this fierce competition?
Yes, the call center industry is very competitive and fast-changing. Every vendor who wants to operate globally has to compete with hundreds and hundreds of local and international players. Potential customers, in their turn, are more likely to prepare the exact list of must-haves and nice-to-haves. And in this situation, that vendor, who can help with existing challenges and offer the best solution will succeed.
I mean that our expertise, ability to meet even the non-standard requirements, and flexibility help us to stand out from the competition. VoIPTime helps SMBs and mid-sized call centers to extend the number of channels they are serving, automate the routine processes, provide the best customer service, and simplify the call center management.
We have 10 years of experience in implementing our call center solution in many industries and help financial organizations, insurance, BPO, etc. That is why we are ready to implement all our experience and knowledge to ensure the availability and proper functioning of your call centers.
What is it that VoIPTime offers differently than its competitors?
We are really committed to making our customers successful. We don’t just sell the software and let our customers alone. Our main task is to help them succeed: we pay much attention to their current ways of interacting with customers and offer ways for their improvement. So the deep dive in the call center operations is one of the obligatory steps when it comes to cooperation. It may include IT infrastructure audit, business process audits, staff training, etc. That’s why we are recommended by our customers to their colleagues, even by call center managers, after changing the company they were working with.
VoIPTime offers a multichannel call center solution. We configure the cloud instance for the customer in the shortest possible time – 24 hours for simple cases, and 48 hours for more complex ones. And you are ready to go, with the fully configured solution, connected multichannel SIP trunks and local phone numbers for 100+ countries, trained team, everything. Just start handling your customers’ requests.
Running non-standard call center processes in a fairly short time has actually become our specialization.
Overall Voiptime Cloud Reviews
Here's our unbiased review of Voiptime Cloud. Discover how our team of experts rates its features, ease of use, customer support, and other aspects that contribute to its overall appeal.
Voiptime Cloud Pros and Cons
"Robust solution, service up time 1287 days, since last restart"
"Well, read manual first before starting work with this software"
1 Voiptime Cloud Reviews
Hear directly from customers who have used Voiptime Cloud. Read their experiences, feedback, and ratings to gain valuable insights into how this software has benefited their businesses.
Alternatives of Voiptime Cloud
Explore alternative software options that can fulfill similar requirements as Voiptime Cloud. Evaluate their features, pricing, and user feedback to find the perfect fit for your needs.
Voiptime Cloud FAQs
How much does Voiptime Cloud cost?
The starting price of Voiptime Cloud is $ 3240/User/Month. It has different pricing plans:
- PROFESSIONAL : $ 3240/User/Month
Voiptime Cloud also provides a free trial to users.
What are the top 5 features for Voiptime Cloud?
The top 5 features for Voiptime Cloud are:
- CRM integration
- Lead Management
- Contact Management
- IVR and Dial Groups