All In One Event Management Apps For Event Planners
This event management software trusted by distinguished Innovators from corporate, academic, government, associations, conferences etc. It has provided for online event registration, payment card, event marketing and uses the mostly secure payment processor and venue sourcing, and mobile event app technology.
Online venue, catering and event management software specially design for small to large scale of businesses. EventPro has been built from the ground up to be a single system where the venue booking, event planning and catering management.
Online Event Planning Software For All Type Of Businesses
Cvent is a leader in event registration and event sheduling software and mobile event app technology - with 166,000+ active users. Also you can get web survey software, strategic meetings management, plan events and much more.
Best Event Planner Software For Small to Large Scale of Businesses
Online powerful event management software. Save time and money using a beautiful, powerfully integrated platform. Set up robust ticketing, a beautiful event website, and a gorgeous event app within minutes.
Online Event Management App for Large Scale of Events
The leading event management apps for corporate, festivels, conferences and many more. NVOLV specially desing for large scale of events and provide comprehensive solution like data-driven insights, effortless updates, sponsor spotlight and social engangement.
Weemss is a ticketing and event registration software that helps event professionals create, promote, sell, and manage events. The main mission of Weemss is to give event organisers full control over their events, thus making a huge difference to how they approach the registration process.
EventHQ handles complex booking flows, smoothly converting more prospects into attendees. Your customers can even book two or more events at the same time - an every day thing for online retailers but completely unique in event registration.
Eventsforce Professional helps you manage the nuts and bolts of your event. From marketing with email and branded websites to registration management and reporting, Eventsforce Professional is the hassle-free way of getting your show on the road.
Event Management is a tool which makes the life of event managers easy. It is a generic term used for the range of software products used for the management of events both big and small like - academic and professional conferences, conventions, trade exhibitions, and CPD (continuing professional development) meetings.
1. Planning event schedule
2. Website creation by customizing events
3. Online registration, managing delegates, and online payments
4. Selection of venue
5. Procuring, sourcing, and request for proposal
6. Content management that includes - paper management, review, developing program and publishing
7. Managing exhibitions which includes floor plans, booking, and billing
8. On the spot operations like - registration, distribution of badges, and networking
9. Audience poll tools or any response tools, sharing of slides live, and audience response solutions.
Nowadays, event management is made much easier than early times by the introduction of many software which assists the event manager right from the first step to the last step. Also, online event scheduling software is available in the market which acts a virtual event manager. Even cloud event software is available nowadays. Technology advancements are providing better solutions every day for event managers to reduce their workload and carry on the event smoothly.
A software must have some basic features which should provide the important functionalities by default. Else, the software is considered useless. Similarly, an event management system should also have the following basic features:
1. One should be able to set up the software easily and do online registrations hassle-free. Also, it should help the managers to monitor it easily.
2. Payment processing should be done online and credited to bank account directly.
3. It should be capable of building event budgets, assign costs, calculate variable costs, and assess the expenditure.
4. It should be having on-site functionality, meaning, one laptop should be set up as computer kiosk and the delegates should be able to sign in, collect badges and make payments on-site instead of manual intervention.
5. Standard reports should be immediately made available after the event and be downloadable in the required format. One should be able to even customize the format.
6. Delegates should be able to register from mobiles so that more delegates register for the event hassle free.
1. Mobile application : as soon as an event is created, mobile friendly web-based applications should get set-up, hence integrating the event management and mobile application platform. This application should also be assisting the attendees in managing announcements, private agendas, twitter feeds, appointment schedules and any important information about the event.
2. Marketing automation integration : usually one-third of your expenditure is on events. So, return tracking is critical. Hence, integrating the event management software and the marketing systems is very important which will help the marketers to produce lead, increase sales and follow-up.
3. Lead intelligence : based on the information in the software about the attendees, you should be able to make engagements or produce leads for your product and increase sales and also follow-up. Hence, the software should be able to store profile, engagement data, interest data, and all this combined with the marketing automation system. This will help the marketers to generate leads easily.
4. Appointments : if every attendee is engaged more deeply in the event objective, then the event is considered more successful. Hence, the software should be able to make self-scheduled or automatically matched appointments.
5. Personalized event views for attendees : personalization is always preferred. No one wants to be left out. So, the event platform should be such that, the attendees should be able to view their event on their own terms.
There are two main advantages of using a tool for managing your events:
1. Data management : With everything on the tool, it becomes very easy to manage data, assess attendee engagement in the event, download reports and do anything related to event management.
2. Efficiency : Earlier with all the manual work, it was difficult to generate reports and provide it to the marketing team immediately. With the development of software and integration to marketing system, it is very easy for marketers to get the relevant data immediately and manage their sales, appointments, and engagements. This has improved the efficiency of companies to increase sales.
The introduction of such software have also created small problems to the event managers:
1. Skills update : The managers have to update their knowledge about new software regularly. Due to their tight budgets and schedules, it is really difficult for them to find time to update their skills. So they might have to enroll themselves in educational courses continuously to stay updated.
2. leasing clients : At times, companies hire event managers to organize a perfect event in a very short period of time. The managers might have to employ extra staff, send their staff to different places, and do so many things which are quite a difficult task.
3. Meeting the requirements : A bachelor in event management course or a related field with a certification is a must for event managers. Unlike, other employments, event managers should study a minimum of four years to secure a job as event manager.
Since event software is a must nowadays, one has to keep a few things in mind before buying one.
1. It should be easy to use.
2. It should help in customer support and success.
3. It should be able to resize to turn into a better organizer.
4. Try to buy a software which has been most reviewed. If it does not then move on to other options.
5. Check the quality of features available rather than the number of features available. You should be able to use it easily and achieve your goals efficiently. Do not buy software which is overloaded with features.
Event management is a part of every organization - big or small. Event management software is also very necessary for the efficiency of event management. So consider the advantages and disadvantages mentioned above very carefully and also the points before buying such a software. All the best for your event management.