Best Event Management Software Solutions in 2020
Finding the best Event Management Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
Event Management is a tool which makes the life of event managers easy. It is a generic term used for the range of software products used for the management of events both big and small like - academic and professional conferences, conventions, trade exhibitions, and CPD (continuing professional development) meetings.
Here is the event software report generated by analyzing more then 500+ event software buyers in 2016.
1. Geographic Spread Of Event Software Buyers
2. Industry-Wise Spread Of Event Management Software Buyers
1. Planning event schedule
2. Website creation by customizing events
3. Online registration, managing delegates, and online payments
4. Selection of venue
5. Procuring, sourcing, and request for proposal
6. Content management that includes - paper management, review, developing program and publishing
7. Managing exhibitions which includes floor plans, booking, and billing
8. On the spot operations like - registration, distribution of badges, and networking
9. Audience poll tools or any response tools, sharing of slides live, and audience response solutions.
Nowadays, event management is made much easier than early times by the introduction of many software which assists the event manager right from the first step to the last step. Also, online event scheduling software is available in the market which acts a virtual event manager. Even cloud event software is available nowadays. Technology advancements are providing better solutions every day for event managers to reduce their workload and carry on the event smoothly.
A software must have some basic features which should provide the important functionalities by default. Else, the software is considered useless. Similarly, an event management system should also have the following basic features:
1. One should be able to set up the software easily and do online registrations hassle-free. Also, it should help the managers to monitor it easily.
2. Payment processing should be done online and credited to bank account directly.
3. It should be capable of building event budgets, assign costs, calculate variable costs, and assess the expenditure.
4. It should be having on-site functionality, meaning, one laptop should be set up as computer kiosk and the delegates should be able to sign in, collect badges and make payments on-site instead of manual intervention.
5. Standard reports should be immediately made available after the event and be downloadable in the required format. One should be able to even customize the format.
6. Delegates should be able to register from mobiles so that more delegates register for the event hassle free.
1. Mobile application : as soon as an event is created, mobile friendly web-based applications should get set-up, hence integrating the event management and mobile application platform. This application should also be assisting the attendees in managing announcements, private agendas, twitter feeds, appointment schedules and any important information about the event.
2. Marketing automation integration : usually one-third of your expenditure is on events. So, return tracking is critical. Hence, integrating the event management software and the marketing systems is very important which will help the marketers to produce lead, increase sales and follow-up.
3. Lead intelligence : based on the information in the software about the attendees, you should be able to make engagements or produce leads for your product and increase sales and also follow-up. Hence, the software should be able to store profile, engagement data, interest data, and all this combined with the marketing automation system. This will help the marketers to generate leads easily.
4. Appointments : if every attendee is engaged more deeply in the event objective, then the event is considered more successful. Hence, the software should be able to make self-scheduled or automatically matched appointments.
5. Personalized event views for attendees : personalization is always preferred. No one wants to be left out. So, the event platform should be such that, the attendees should be able to view their event on their own terms.
There are two main advantages of using a tool for managing your events:
1. Data management : With everything on the tool, it becomes very easy to manage data, assess attendee engagement in the event, download reports and do anything related to event management.
2. Efficiency : Earlier with all the manual work, it was difficult to generate reports and provide it to the marketing team immediately. With the development of software and integration to marketing system, it is very easy for marketers to get the relevant data immediately and manage their sales, appointments, and engagements. This has improved the efficiency of companies to increase sales.
The introduction of such software have also created small problems to the event managers:
1. Skills update : The managers have to update their knowledge about new software regularly. Due to their tight budgets and schedules, it is really difficult for them to find time to update their skills. So they might have to enroll themselves in educational courses continuously to stay updated.
2. leasing clients : At times, companies hire event managers to organize a perfect event in a very short period of time. The managers might have to employ extra staff, send their staff to different places, and do so many things which are quite a difficult task.
3. Meeting the requirements : A bachelor in event management course or a related field with a certification is a must for event managers. Unlike, other employments, event managers should study a minimum of four years to secure a job as event manager.
Since event software is a must nowadays, one has to keep a few things in mind before buying one.
1. It should be easy to use.
2. It should help in customer support and success.
3. It should be able to resize to turn into a better organizer.
4. Try to buy a software which has been most reviewed. If it does not then move on to other options.
5. Check the quality of features available rather than the number of features available. You should be able to use it easily and achieve your goals efficiently. Do not buy software which is overloaded with features.
Event management is a part of every organization - big or small. Event management software is also very necessary for the efficiency of event management. So consider the advantages and disadvantages mentioned above very carefully and also the points before buying such a software. All the best for your event management.
Event Management Software
SaaS based Event Management and Marketing Software for organizers of B2B Events like trade shows, conferences, exhibitions, seminars, workshops providing solutions like mobile apps, websites, lead gen, CRM, analytics and networking.
All In One Event Management Apps For Event Planners
This event management software trusted by distinguished Innovators from corporate, academic, government, associations, conferences etc. It has provided for online event registration, payment card, event marketing and uses the mostly secure payment processor and venue sourcing, and mobile event app technology.
Best Wedding Planning Apps | Event and Party Planner App
Gala Pal is cloud based best event management app and event planning software to help you plan the perfect wedding and party event. It's specaily desing for small to large scale of biz.
One Of The Best Event Planning Software
Cloud based event planning software with event registration and RSVP tools that will make you more organized and efficient.
All In One Event Registration Software
Online venue, catering and event management software specially design for small to large scale of businesses. EventPro has been built from the ground up to be a single system where the venue booking, event planning and catering management.
Dryfta is a Beautifully Event Booking Software with 30 Days Free Trial
Best cloud based event software with comprised of suitable applications for the particular event. This Software is also offered Mobile Apps, Engage and Network. Try it Free for 30 Days.
Online Event Management App for Large Scale of Events
The leading event management apps for corporate, festivels, conferences and many more. NVOLV specially desing for large scale of events and provide comprehensive solution like data-driven insights, effortless updates, sponsor spotlight and social engangement.
Best Event Tracking Software
Best event management software for small to large scale of businesses. 42,000 Organizers Using Our Event and Activity Management Software. Try free trial now.
Best Event Lifecycle Management Software
Lyyti provides cost-effective event palnning software to help businesses organize and sell tickets to events online-while helping people discover events that fuel their passions.
Best Event Registration software for SMBs
Arlo is a complete platform that handles the entire event lifecycle from start to end. Arlo is online event registration & ticketing software for event organizers. Get free trial today.
Best event Registration Software
Weemss is a ticketing and event registration software that helps event professionals create, promote, sell, and manage events. The main mission of Weemss is to give event organisers full control over their events, thus making a huge difference to how they approach the registration process.
Software by Portland Data Ltd.
EventHQ handles complex booking flows, smoothly converting more prospects into attendees. Your customers can even book two or more events at the same time - an every day thing for online retailers but completely unique in event registration.
Software by Cabot Technology Solutions Pvt Limited
EventOrg is designed and developed in order to deliver this information to relevant participants when THEY demand it (pull) and when YOU as a facilitator supply it (push).
Globally recognized enterprise asset management.
EAMbrace is designed to help organizations of all size better manage its assets spread across various locations. It acts as a perfect fixed asset register software.
Online event management
Eventleaf is a fully featured Event Management Software designed to serve Agencies, Startups. Eventleaf provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Event Management system offers Onsite Registration, Badge Management, Badge Management, Class Registration, Self Check-in at one place.
Always one step ahead in serving the Hospitality
Microgenn Hotelier HMS is a true turnkey solution in that it quickly deployed, rapidly implemented and ready to usable. This way, the transition to the software does not interrupt operations.
All in one event management software
EventTitans software is an event management and engagement platform where event organizers can do all event management activities in entire life cycle of any event. It is all in one software and event organizers need not use different software's for each activity.
Track and Manage your Exhibits. Discover new Trade
ExhibitDay is a super-simple SaaS tool targeted to small and medium size trade show teams and exhibitors. You can manage your events, exhibit booth reservations, booth services, travel plans, event team's tasks and to-do lists, and event budgeting all in one place.
A project management tool that grows with you.
A project management tool that grows with you. Zenkit is a collaborative project management platform that can be used by any team (or individual!), large or small. It is flexible enough to support any workflow but complex enough to support databases for all of your processes.
All-in-One Event Management App
Attendica exists with a simple vision of improving attendee engagement for every event. Event planners across the world use Attendica as their event app for a variety of business events - enjoying its wide array of engaging features.
A virtual space to build, grow & manage community
FLOOR is A Virtual Space to build, grow, and manage your community. Powered by 10times, It comes along the event management software oDASH. A complete virtual event suite, secured with best-in-class system, that lets you manage, market & monetize virtual event.
Software by Allevents Informations
Allevents is a fully featured Event Management Software designed to serve Startups, SMEs. Allevents provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Event Management system offers Attendee Management, Gamification, Social Media Promotion, Ticketing at one place.
Sell Event Tickets Online - Free Event Ticketing
Picatic gives users the tools to promote, manage and sell event tickets online. Picatic is a free online ticketing and event registration platform that empowers organizers to bring people together by removing unnecessary service fees.
Provide Digital Experience To Your Event!
Just Event Apps provide unique digital experience by providing mobile & web apps based solution for your event. Using these apps event users can get complete details of the event including its schedule, speakers/exhibitors details, sponsors details, organizers/supporter details etc.
Equipment Rental Software
EZRentOut - from EZ Web Enterprises - is a cloud-based software for equipment rental businesses. With features including order management, equipment tracking, POS (Point of Sale) and online web stores, EZRentOut provides rental businesses with a complete and flexible business management solution.