Best Dental Software & Dental Practice Management Software In India
Finding the best Dental Software for your business is now faster and easier! Compare prices, reviews, features, and get free consultation to find the perfect software.
Just like medical office management suites, dental software solutions provide administrative and clinical operational support specific to dental practices. They offer features that help with patient management, management of electronic dental health records and clinical management. Dental software can be cloud-based or on-premise. Cloud-based solutions are more popular at the moment.
Dental software solutions help you manage the day-to-day operations of dentist offices. They are equipped to look after a wide range of tasks right from scheduling to insurance confirmation and other patient management activities to help front desk operations. They enable dentists with electronic charting, dental health records, and patient notes. Their reporting, accounting, claims management and billing tools support back-office functions.
Dental software is known by many names- dental practice management software, dental clinic software, dental clinic management system or dental practice software. You may have also heard of dental imaging software and dental smile design software or even electronic dental records (EDR), electronic health records (EHR), dental practice management, and dental office software (DOS).
They can be organized into four main verticals- clinical, administrative, imaging and patient engagement. The most popular and the very best dental software solutions look after the clinical and administrative requirements of dentists with pre-integrated practice management and clinical systems.
Most dental management software typically comes with the following features,
- Graphical Tooth Charting: Dental software solutions provide graphical depictions of each tooth and gum that make it easy to identify cavities, fillings, veneers, crowns, missing teeth, etc.
- Dentistry-Specific Templates: Dental software solutions will present you with a text-based template for all common procedures and the EDR also allows you to add a template quickly in case of an emergency procedure. These templates might include routine exams, fillings, root canals, crowns, tooth extraction, and any other such customizable templates.
- Dental Imaging: X-rays and other digital images are imported and presented in a way that helps the dentist. You may even be allowed to measure a tooth or identify a particular region of interest. While there are standalone dental imaging software solutions, it makes sense to opt for dental software that already has one for the sake of integration.
- Scheduling: Scheduling can be quite challenging to manage manually. Coordinating between the schedules of the patient, the hygienist, and the dentist at any given point of time becomes a much simpler, automated process with the appointment scheduling feature that comes with dental software solutions.
- Billing, Invoicing and Insurance: Most dental software solutions help you manage your cash flow by staying on top of billing and invoicing. They can process payments, automatically issue bills and payment reminders. They can even process insurance claims.
- Patient Portal: Dental software solutions even create a self-service portal for patients where they can update their dental history, manage their appointments and receive documents from the comfort of their homes.
- Registration and Documentation: All documents such as progress notes, prescriptions, those related to the patient’s medical history are stored electronically. The front desk staff can use the dental software to register patients and build their file with all the relevant information automatically.
- Electronic Prescriptions: Patients can request prescription refills. Dentists can write and issue prescriptions electronically saving the patient an unnecessary visit.
Dental software solutions have not only helped dentists but they have also improved the customer experience. Here are some of the few benefits of using dental clinic software,
- Minimized Human Error Dental software is designed to digitize and automate repetitive manual tasks which eliminates much human intervention and thereby reduces the scope of human error and improves productivity.
- Digital Billing When billing and invoicing goes digital, it can help you keep a better track of your bills and also your cash flow.
- Patient Experience When your operations become efficient, it also creates value for your patients. Automated reminders and alerts are just one example of how patients benefit from one of the many features of dental clinic software.
- Records Management With dental management software, you can create files of new and existing customers and maintain a log of their medical history.
- Workflow Automation Dental software solutions can automate a wide range of tasks right from attendance to visitations to billing. Most tasks are streamlined and can be managed efficiently with just a click of a button.
Dentists are no longer booked in advance and patients are no longer happy with an average level of service. The best dental management software can make all the difference between an efficient practice and a disorganized one. The list mentions the very best dental software in the market today. Choose one wisely.
Connected EMR and Hospital Management System
Halemind is an ingenious, leading edge and connected electronic health record system that provides insightful, actionable and focussed data. Halemind supports multiple specialities and is more than just a management system.
Web-based and online dental software
Designed for small to mid-size private dental practices, Curve Dental’s interactive interface lets you process digital images and build charting without a hitch. It also offers a web-based dashboard that presents key metrics and allows you to track daily schedules at a glance.
Windows-only cloud-based platform
Practice-Web is a cloud-based all-in-one solution that can make your practice paperless by a hundred percent. This dental software works well for the types and sizes of dental organizations.
A cloud-based dental software solution
Dentrix Ascend has features to enable practice management, charting and imaging, administration and even group practices. It lets you schedule and confirm appointments easily, track insurance claims, create treatment plans and track them and even extract management reports and study various metrics to improve the profitability of your practice.
First cloud-based dental practice management software
A product by Planet DDS, Denticon’s dental practice management software is highly customizable to suit single as well as multi-location practices. As a result of this, it is capable of supporting practices of all sizes. With its product Dentiray, Planet DDS offers additional options for patient relationship management.
Designed for tablets but it can be used on any device
Dovetail’s mobile EHR web application is certified by ONC and it is HIPAA compliant. It primarily supports various tasks related to patient engagement, medical history documentation, treatment plan management, invoicing, filing, reporting, appointment management, and patient referral.
Flexible, end-to-end dental practice management software
With DentiMax as a dental practice management system, dentists and their staff can send X-rays, and documents such as medical bills, prescriptions, and other insurance attachments electronically to patients with just a few clicks. It has a clinical note builder that allows dentists to create and record clinical notes.
A cloud-based dental practice management software solution
iDentalSoft comes with an exhaustive list of features that enable native imaging, eClaims, treatment planning. It is an integrated solution with features that support charting, billing, scheduling, and imaging.
An on-premise dental practice management software
ACE Dental is an intuitive and user-friendly platform. Its features support patient and family ledgers, pre-blocking appointments, a prescription writer, digital signature, appointment email reminders, an employee time clock, and more.
An online dental software
MaxiDent offers great features that are designed to suit both single-location and multi-location dental practices, which include digital imaging, patient scheduling, clinical charting, billing and more. It also comes with an internal instant messaging system for employees to communicate with each other.
An open source dental software solution
It boasts of a wide range of sensible features like tooth charts, online patient forms, electronic prescriptions, and more that make patient communication smooth and manageable. It offers unmatched technical support that includes extensive training resources, a supportive online community of users and an experienced technical support team.
An online dental software hosted by Microsoft
MOGO comes with impressive basic as well as advanced features and can also be used as dental imaging software. Along with features like customizable forms and eSignatures, it has a highly attractive feature called eReminders that automatically sends recall cards, issues appointment confirmations, sends birthday cards and more to the email addresses of patients.
A simple and user-friendly online dental software
Granted that Dentisoft’s features are not as robust as other dental practice management software solutions, but it has enough to be a worthy contender on this list. It comes with clinical and administrative solutions that enable features like patient messaging and appointment requests. It may also be able to integrate with your existing software and apps.
A cloud-based solution for doctors with an orthodontics module for dentists
BestoSys offers a plethora of features ranging from a dedicated patient portal to multi-clinic management solutions and supports various aspects of dentistry such as e-prescriptions, billing, patient registration and record management, scheduling, lab-work tracking, physician scheduling and so much more. It also comes with a mobile app with a pay-per-use plan that will let you recharge your account as and when required.
An on-premise dental practice management software for dentists
Easy Dental is a dental practice management software that is not just easy to use but also easy to own. With no more than a few clicks, it will help you schedule appointments, record treatment plans, manage billing and insurance-related tasks easily.
Caters individual dentists, dental clinics, dental hospitals & dental colleges
Dentsoftware is a complete dental clinic management software with its primary focus lies in helping dental businesses create a quality patient flow, streamlined processes, and an increased revenue flow. This software can create an efficient workflow of all functions and is capable of generating reports that are analytical in nature, allowing better management control.
India's #1 Clinic Management Software
Healcon Practice is simplest to use practice management software for doctors which automates all workflows of the clinic such as Electronic Medical Records (EMR), e-Prescription, Appointment Scheduling, Drugs, Treatment Plans, Medical Billing, Patient Management.
Software by DHC Software
Consult-PRO Suite is a fully featured Dental Software designed to serve Agencies, Enterprises. Consult-PRO Suite provides end-to-end solutions designed for Macintosh. This online Dental system offers Patient Billing, Appointment Management, Claims Management, Inventory Management, Data Import / Export at one place.
Software by KaVo
DEXIS Eleven is a fully featured Dental Software designed to serve Enterprises, Startups. DEXIS Eleven provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Dental system offers 2D Imaging, Video Support at one place.
Software by PLANMECA
Planmeca Romexis is a fully featured Dental Software designed to serve Startups, Enterprises. Planmeca Romexis provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Dental system offers Image Analysis, 2D Imaging, Calibration Management, Imaging, Treatment Planning at one place.
Software by Sota Imaging
Sota Image Software is a fully featured Dental Software designed to serve Startups, SMEs. Sota Image Software provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Dental system offers 2D Imaging, Data Import / Export, Image Analysis at one place.
Software by Patterson Dental Supply
EagleSoft is a fully featured Dental Software designed to serve Agencies, Enterprises. EagleSoft provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Dental system offers Clinical Charting, Patient Records Management at one place.
Software by Progeny Software
Progeny Clinical is a fully featured Clinical Trial Management Software designed to serve Enterprises, Startups. Progeny Clinical provides end-to-end solutions designed for Windows. This online Clinical Trial Management system offers 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance, Study Planning, Electronic Data Capture, Document Management, Patient Database at one place.
Software by tab32
tab32 is a fully featured Dental Software designed to serve Enterprises, Agencies. tab32 provides end-to-end solutions designed for Web App. This online Dental system offers Patient Records Management, 2D Imaging, Data Import / Export, Appointment Management, Patient Billing at one place.
Software by 3Shape A/S
3Shape is a computer-aided design software for dental practices and labs. This one of the best CAD software is a modern, simple to use for users to develop the site and increase traffic on that. trusted by lots of users to acquire the talent.